Have you ever or would you consider. ..

Hello ladies,

I was curious if any you have allowed clients to record sessions for personal use? If so, how was it?
Nope because "personal use" videos have been known to be posted without providers permission, end up on the internet, and fall into the wrong hands.
Fair enough, thanks weighing in on the topic.
Sick vape ref username bro.
  • BLM69
  • 03-08-2016, 03:09 PM
OP,

Find yourself the video friendly providers, I have a small libary of videos and pics for my viewing pleasure going back many years.

If providers are planning be discrete do it 100%, naked pics on hookers site can end up on the internet forever also.
I encourage ladies to tape our sessions. The only thing they end up taping is my mouth shut. Someday.
Recently a provider told me about a session where during the session they had changed positions from MISH to K9. The guy insisted that during MISH and in K9 that she was facing the foot of the bed. During K9 she noticed a pen on her dresser next to his shirt. but figured he took it out of the pocket. He kept positioning her where she would be facing the dresser and re-adjusting her off and on. He told her to be loud and talk dirty. During one of the re-adjustments she discovered it was a camera pen.

He had placed it on her dresser and was live streaming their session.
OP,

Find yourself the video friendly providers, I have a small libary of videos and pics for my viewing pleasure going back many years.

If providers are planning be discrete do it 100%, naked pics on hookers site can end up on the internet forever also. Originally Posted by BLM69
True but I'd like to be in control of what is and isn't put out there, that's all.
Even if I was wearing a go pro I wouldn't tape a session. I would make myself go limp watching later.
If you are trying to decide which provider to go with, I HIGHLY recommend going with the "video friendly" provider. Even if you think you don't look good on film, at least tape the BBJ. You'll thank me later when you're reminiscing. I fucking LOVE having those videos! On the last one, the girl slowly spit the jizz back on to the cock after I came in her mouth and then she kept on sucking and jerking for a while and she allowed me to tape it!!! It was just lovely! What a sweetheart!!!

Unfortunately, the ladies I've done that with don't want me to share so I wasn't able to post any of them. No way I'd share them, because then they would shut that shit down.

Hidden cameras? Those guys are scumbags. Build trust with a provider and sometimes they'll let you film it.
not to hijack the thread, but dayum, la gata muy linda, JJ, has the most beautiful eyes, a video of those eyes would be priceless
Von's story is so wrong, that's crossing the line in my opinion. That lady may want a career or whatever and that jerkoff should be outed for the ladies to be aware.
  • BLM69
  • 03-08-2016, 11:12 PM
not to hijack the thread, but dayum, la gata muy linda, JJ, has the most beautiful eyes, a video of those eyes would be priceless Originally Posted by txman123
She's very photogenic and would look good on film, with a cof finish of coarse
Recently a provider told me about a session where during the session they had changed positions from MISH to K9. The guy insisted that during MISH and in K9 that she was facing the foot of the bed. During K9 she noticed a pen on her dresser next to his shirt. but figured he took it out of the pocket. He kept positioning her where she would be facing the dresser and re-adjusting her off and on. He told her to be loud and talk dirty. During one of the re-adjustments she discovered it was a camera pen.

He had placed it on her dresser and was live streaming their session. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Yeah like that Andrews slut from DWTS and Hulk Hogan. But it's ok they both suing for major cheese.
Holy shit. Never. Ever. Ever. Would I allow anyone to even take a pic of the suite. You'd have to stick with the lower ring (usually) to be allowed to take pics or video that could destroy a person.

I will admit it would be fun to watch sessions but I'd never be convinced the girl and the guy were both on the same page with video recording. Sorry man.