My Goodbye....

Friends of Eccie,

I wanted to write a formal goodbye to all of the people Ive met in this Hobby over the last 4 years... It's been a great journey meeting people and experiencing some of the greatest memories that I probably will have until the final nail strikes into the coffin of my stiff body.. Ive met some of the most beautiful and sexual women that grace Dallas and possibly the planet Earth.... Ive had orgasms that still make me shudder, moments that have caused fear, and distress.. I'll miss reading the reviews of my brethren who have brought excitement and laughter at their tales of adventure.. I will also regret the beautiful providers I never had the opportunity to experience.. Id like to give a shout out to a few hobbyist who's judgement Ive always trusted in my time here... WellEndowed 1911.. TxBoi.. JimiHendrix.. Bobo..Damaaaan... Shep.. Maji.. And Chung... Id also like to recognize my favorite providers... Some of whom are retired... RyleeRaye.. AsianPersuasian.. T!na.. Secret.. Misty..MndiMorgan..Bianca.. Brianna.. Mia Monroe Love..Veronica.. Cashmerelux.. The random sw I met for a bng in a parking lot.. And the chick who scammed me on backpage when I first started (hey we all earn our strips)... I would like to give a special shout out to my ATF who has brought it everytime.. Which is too many too count.. No review can be written on the things she has done to me because the english language does not contain words which can adequately express the orgasmic revelations she has fulfilled.......Costa Rica... So with this I want to close my account.. Why??? I've enjoyed myself and its time to move on to my next adventure... No seriously Im retired not UTR...lol

Until Next Time...

Keep Fucking............
Best of luck and the best of life to you...
Wow, I guess we all have to move on at some point. Sad to see you go but good luck in what the future holds for you. I'll keep the torch burning for you.
I've met a few guys recently who have previously retired from the hobby and come back. Is this a new trend?
Sorry if I'm ruining your moment, I'm just wondering what it's all about. But, I guess since I don't know you I'll never know.

I hope that your reasons for leaving are enough to make you never return.

Not saying I'm glad you're gone, I meant it in a positive way.
I guess I just sound like a bitch right now, so I'll shuttup.
I'm glad you enjoyed your time here and unlike most of the Dude's you named, I felt like I could rely on your reviews.

I wish you the Best going forward from here and I hope you never look back or turnaround, so go out and make you're own Good Luck.

Remember, "The fault is not in our stars, it's in ourselves."

Translation: Our fate is what we make it be.

Manny
I wish you the best ,
I will miss your input jerkn2u, but that is a very nice retirement post.. and nice to read something so positive after some of the threads we have endured the past few months.

best of luck going forward!
  • BLM69
  • 03-10-2016, 10:01 AM
He'll be back, they always come back
Good luck bro, and best wishes!

Good luck to you and your future endeavors.
Aww luckily we got to have our fun. And see you soon for drinks of course !!
Damn. Gonna miss your reviews. Good Luck on your new adventure.
Go easy man....I enjoyed reading your reviews and your urging me to smash certain providers...

Turn the page and keep it moving...

I'm not far behind you...
best of luck to you sir
later dude, good luck to you