💟💟any info on the Best side of town for a visiting classy lady ;) 💟💟

Hey guys and gals I'm Sexy summer and I'm gonna be in Dallas for a few days next week ....and as always I like to play and stay the safe way ! So any information on the best parts of town to stay in or even the safer hotels to play in ....pm me looking forward to making new friend's ! Xoxo
Clarify.. whats your definition of safe??? As joplin is waaay different from dallas nd my version of safe may not be yours? Id love to give my honest opinion but needa know what you consider safe
Not sure what there is to clarifiy hun ....safe as in the best areas in town to have my clients come see me safe from LE , pimps , guns ,bugs, thugs , drugs ...more clarification needed ?
I've been to Texas just not your city
As long as your rates are high enough, and you screen, you shouldn't have to worry about thugs and the like.
Le - stay in dallas as dpd county as they have way bigger fish to fry
Pimps - will get the hint if u arent speaking ebonics and screen properly
Guns-this is tx guns dnt kill ppl do
Bugs - no 2-3 story motels with empty parking lots in the daytime
Thugs - screen. Ask if they have employee verification.. take note of phone/text verbage
Drugs - are everywhere especially if u consider marijuana a drug

To be frank... north dallas galleria area if u want the money that comes from being centrally located for high population vacinity... of course midcities/Arlington/fortworth will seem so much safer as crime rates are lowet but that would mean missing out on alot of dallas clients that think driving 30 minutes for a hobby is too much... plenty of upscale hotels north of downtown with parking garages etc that will make even the most skiddish of clients have the illusion of safety

Because as u know the crazies come in every age size & color...u may think being in a mostly white area its safer but in this hobby nothing is for certain..

Same goes for clients who wont go certain areas...let most eccie guys tell you ALL 635/75 incalls are pimped out gals, fake pics eith pimps in yhe bathroom..when ive seen great gals with no issues here.. this whole hobby is all a game of chance... when we select and when providers accept no way around it

All being said if you are a low volume type (1 maybe 2 a day) with reluctance of being located in highly polulated dallas then stay west of irving and keep rates 150 hhr and up no bgn... sorry for pressing on your definition of safe... safety to me is really just an illusion to me as my mom (non-provider)was recently randomly assaulted in plano no robbery. in whats considered a "good" neighborhood west of us75..

Screen screen screen.... race and age is not screening as many lose out on business by thinking thosr two questions is sufficient screening to take a client.. every age & race has bad apples.. the thug label applies to every color
Think you've mistaken Me for a newbie babe ........ Thanks for the some what helpful info have a great day sir.
Did I mention race ? Nope Dont think I did
Think you've mistaken Me for a newbie babe ........ Thanks for the some what helpful info have a great day sir. Originally Posted by hot summer
He was just trying to be helpful, if you don't want to be considered a newbie quit asking newbie questions and do the research yourself
Thanks for the warm welcome you all ! Newbie to your city girl ! And I thought a conversation on Here was perfectly fine
Thank you both for your help I've received lots of great PMS and info ! Thanks Dallas gents xoxoxo
Thank you sweet heart
Thank you very much for taking the time to write me I do appreciate the info given. And sorry to here about your mom.