No Review vs. a "No" Review

Is it better to write a review or not if the session was just "meh?" It's not that either party did anything wrong per se; it's just that sparks weren't flying one way or another to make it a definitive yes or no situation. Just curious what other's takes on this are. Thanks. I mean is it possible to have a "not for me" verdict on the review instead of a yes or no? Thanks again.
I believe it depends on the hobbyist. Some hobbyist look for sparks...others care more about stellar services. Others seek both. IMO, if chemistry wasn't there, but the services, TCB skills and attitude were good, a "No" review isn't necessary.
You gave an hour to edit the review after you post it. Your edit can include changes to the Recommendation field that go beyond the yes/no provided in the template.
Send me a pm with what you want placed in the slot and I can edit it for you.
I would encourage you to write the review; all information is valuable. Even a "no" review can provide insight without being derogatory. And, yes, you can customize your recommendation by going back into your saved review and editing the comment if you do so right after posting it.
I can give a 'YES' review to a provider, but can also tell others why they may NOT like her if they had a session with her. For instance, some girls' booties are a little too big for some dudes. I'll still give her a YES, because I enjoyed the big booty, but YOU might not like it. To some, a GREAT cbj is still a cbj, which isn't their cup of tea. Still give her a yes.

The ROS should be where you give reasoning and explanations supporting your recommendation.
what RC said..
I'd rather have a review like RC said that no review at all if I was in the market for reviews, however when I'm in school, I could give a shit if I have reviews. I don't really have time for clients during school (except short breaks like this week) to see clients, except rare exceptions, so getting a review, even if it's a "she was great for me, but you might not like that she is carrying extra weight around her belly (total disclaimer, I am, but I am going to the rec twice a week and working on it between classes). That is a fair way to give a review.

I totally think that's a fair way to give a review and not lower a guy's expectation of a provider. I carry my weight well. Jesus, I'm 6'2". I'm not a potato. But if a guy wants to include a disclaimer of what he might not of expected from a provider and another guy might want to be wary of, that's fair game. If he got spectacular services of something that he hadn't seen reviews of that's also something he should review in all is fair. Just saying.
IMO, if a provider provides what she advertises, the session does not have some overwhelming flaw, and she is not deceptive, then I have given her a "yes". This kind of thing is so subjective that I feel it's not really fair to give a "no" just because you should have been more selective in the first place. I won't hesitate to give full disclosure in the ROS, though.
Is it better to write a review or not if the session was just "meh?" It's not that either party did anything wrong per se; it's just that sparks weren't flying one way or another to make it a definitive yes or no situation. Just curious what other's takes on this are. Thanks. I mean is it possible to have a "not for me" verdict on the review instead of a yes or no? Thanks again. Originally Posted by DFWBigDog
a 'not for me, just didn't click, not her fault' or 'yes, but not for me, just no spark between us' are valid recommendations.
unless lied to or bait 'n switched or some other dishonest activity went on, then I go for the 'not for me' or 'yes, but not for me'.
I just don't see it as fair to give a flat out 'no' if the lady tried and lived up to her advertisements.

after submitting a review, or any other item, such as this reply, you can edit it as long as you see 'edit' at the bottom.