Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Roc
State: New York
Address: Near where they sell all of them bricks on Ridgeway Ave. West Side
Hair Length and Color: Dark and wet from shower
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Dressed in normal clothes T shirt and shorts. Heavier set then she looks in the pics online.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn... I really was looking forward to seeing here. Now I am 50/50 about her. I might just stick with my regulars for now. Hunter, Angel T, Kanday
Joelove if you've seen all three crystal is an added bonus. Everytime I see her I leave completely satisfied.
If you like Angel T you’ll definitely like Crystalized, ..... different folks like different things, can’t compare to the their two you mentioned though

My 2 cents
Yes she does smoke, cant say Ive ever had an issue with it on her or her home . Lots of provider do.
Just saying
Wow Offshore, that was my review. Not that I remember it. No ros so I can't read it. Gotta get me some ros.
Sorry to see you were disappointed with your visit. I saw Crystal for the first time a couple of months ago, and all I can say is that I couldn't have been happier.

Has she changed incalls?
Wow Offshore, that was my review. Not that I remember it. No ros so I can't read it. Gotta get me some ros. Originally Posted by servob
getting PA will not help reading old reviews. PA will let you read Encounters ROS

thanks mod whoever for link fix.