Waving hello....body rub question.

I understand that there isn't alot of body rub ladies. Which is actually a good thing...... *giggling*. How many of you guys have had a body rub?

I am so sorry, I do not know how to explain what a body rub is to anyone, I just don't. Its seems pretty uncomplicated to me, you know. Add to the fact that Des Moines can be kinda hot, I have to stay safe, even if you are screened, what more can I explain. Its a body rub, soft hands, some rubbing, nice music and a shower if you want to hop in there :-)

I have had two guys ask about services, which confuses me, since its a body rub, not much to explain really. Its not GFE or anything. I completely understand, its only like 3 or 4 body rub ladies in each city here, I do really, however.........When a guy texts me "So does your body rub include full services, well.......im not answering that. The other guy who asked me to tell you how my "massages" go, I hope you find someone to help you with that and I hope she treats you sweet and respectful, and shows you a grand ole time.
Hey lisa, just tell them to check your reviews....from what I can see in doing that they would not be disappointed..if you ever make it over my way I would love to have that experience with you!
Yeah, I would think the whole 'body' plus 'rub' thing would be fairly self explanatory. Maybe they are just concerned that massage only means massage - no extras.

Are you in Iowa for very long? I might have to PM you.