Who in DFW has the best....

Given all the (dumb- as if you can actualy pick something so subjective) threads looking for the best face, ass, breasts, most beautiful, etc I though I would go a different direction.

Who is the uglest provider in DFW?

Who is the uglest hobbiest in DFW?

Sure, its easy to say someone is good looking. Have you got the balls to go the other way? Hmm? Do ya? I dare ya! Doubledog dare ya!!!!

But, if you mention someone as being ugly, you have to do it in a polite way so as to not hurt their feelings.

Get out the popcorn and let the games begin!!!!
Talk about career suicide
But, if you mention someone as being ugly, you have to do it in a polite way so as to not hurt their feelings.
And how, pray tell, do you do that?
LOL, Its not easy is it? And makes as much sense as all the other best of threads. You would have to be an idiot to mention anyone because its impossible to not hurt someones feelings and burn your bridges.

i also wanted to clean the gene pool a bit by seeing if anyone would actualy nominate anyone.
I politely nominate myself as the "ugliest", "homeliest", "worst dressed sadsack looking for sympathy from all the gorgeous ladies" here hobbiest on eecie.
Do you have a beer gut? I'll gladly do you if you have that......just saying.

I politely nominate myself as the "ugliest", "homeliest", "worst dressed sadsack looking for sympathy from all the gorgeous ladies" here hobbiest on eecie. Originally Posted by TonyStark
Do you have a beer gut? I'll gladly do you if you have that......just saying. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Why yes, as a matter of fact I do. And I'm trying to grow it as I type....
Hell, I'll nominate myself as well! I can't get any even when I am trying to pay for it.....
No beer gut, have all my hair... let's see.

My nose is fucking huge, I nominate myself for Big Honker award.
  • PT4ME
  • 11-11-2010, 06:12 PM
I "second" Tony Starks nomination, and nominate myself for "ugliest", "homeliest", "worst dressed", and "narrowest assed", "best cook" client .......

-PT-
I politely nominate myself as the "ugliest", "homeliest", "worst dressed sadsack looking for sympathy from all the gorgeous ladies" here hobbiest on eecie. Originally Posted by TonyStark
unless you took an ugly pill since last night you better hush!

he's a hottie ladies
unless you took an ugly pill since last night you better hush!

he's a hottie ladies Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Jules you are as kind as you are Hawt with that comment!!!
Hell, I'll nominate myself as well! I can't get any even when I am trying to pay for it..... Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
I think I have found my twin!

I once tried to pick up a lady who was selling her wares on a street corner. She looked by all outwardly appearances to be desperate for cash. She opened the door and simply said "really dude?". She then tossed me a 20 and suggested I save it until I had enough to see a plastic surgeon.
Who has the oddest junk???

I know some one's is shaped like a banana and it points to his right. And the berries are freckled. Cutest thing I ever saw and it does a GREAT job!
Banana...berries...why am I thinking cereal? LOL, omg I need to go eat some breakfast & get my naughty mind in gear!!

Bubba3452 - beauty is all in the eyes of the beholder. Maybe ugliest ATTITUDE could be easier to pick out...or someone who spews negativity...I believe everyone has SOMETHING that is beautiful about them, some ppl just hide it better than others, lol.