The Slowness

So I've noticed that Orlando, and even Florida in general, is significantly slowly than most areas when it comes to the hobby. I was curious as to what everyones theories/reasoning to this is? When I get business, it's less likely that I see someone local to Orlando, and typically see Gents here on business or flying through. Any ideas behind this?
Income might have something to do with it. Locals in the hobby may not have the play money needed to see someone as much as they might like.

On a side note I’m one of those businessmen and I’ll be there for a couple of weeks on the 22nd. Planning on giving you a call.
Income might have something to do with it. Locals in the hobby may not have the play money needed to see someone as much as they might like.

On a side note I’m one of those businessmen and I’ll be there for a couple of weeks on the 22nd. Planning on giving you a call. Originally Posted by MSanders2
I think I'd have to agree with you on that. Orlando's economy is kind of rough for most people, honestly. So I'm sure that plays a huge factor in it.

I'd love to hear from you while you're in town though! <3
The amount of providers out number the gents. I know I normally get nonlocals most of the time.
I've heard a lot of FL is fairly seasonal (kind of like Vegas) ... not sure how accurate that is though.
There are many Orlando conventions which I would think provide a constant supply of prospects. But getting around Orlando can be a bear so maybe location has something to do with it. The Ocala area is barren so maybe a trip up there would be productive
There's a board that's big in FL. Mostly South FL, but they have a Tampa/Orlando section too. In dep en dent girls
There's a board that's big in FL. Mostly South FL, but they have a Tampa/Orlando section too. In dep en dent girls Originally Posted by carguyf599
Could you please share what board, Tampa/Orlando is as dry as a desert, nothing goes on here unless you can pick up an occasional street walker to suck your cock!
The economics of Florida providers don’t make sense to me. I travel the country and Florida is one of the worst when it comes to rate structure. I know YMMV in this area, and I may get flamed for this, but it’s definately disproportionate in Florida.
Thats kind of a bummer to hear, Ive decided for sure I wanted to try this but starting with eccie for safety and what not. Never done something like this either *shrug*. In tampa, I guess Ill be patient.
Florida's economy is built on the tourist trade. That means low paying jobs. As a new comer to the state, I'd encourage every young person to develop a good skill, get a good degree (not some BS one that has no potential) or get out of the state. Sad to say, but lousey jobs and pay. I might also mention that a lot of ladies on a number of other sites really are a lot less expensive. I'm not implying they are better or worse than the ladies here on eccie, but it is simple ecconomics. Doubt there are too many ladies for the area. For some reason, there really is just not the interaction between the sexes. Really too bad!
I moved to Tampa a couple of years ago from Kansas City where the hobby and ECCIE is big. I must say that I have been disappointed since moving here and have all but given up trying to find a regular or a provider that's not on scary Backpage. I have been told that ECCIE is just not a favorite of local ladies but I have yet to find a site that has the reputation or history of success that I have found on ECCIE. If anyone can give me a suggestion or two I would be most appreciative. I can't speak for all but my "economy" is pretty good!
Hey there! I typically post on ECCIE, and The Erotic Review (TER). TER is another review board. Unfortunately due to FOSTA, though, the Ad Boards are non existent now. But the reviews still stand and you can read through them to find a provider. Tampa specifically is extremely slow, and I don't even bother really doing visits out there anymore. On a very rare occasion I will, but haven't in the last few months due to car issues.i have a few regulars I see on occasion out there, but it's for multi hour visits only. Once I get my car working again, I'll be visiting more often as I have family out there(: otherwise, check out TER, or meet a lovely lady here in Orlando.
Best of luck darling.
Xoxo
Well Hell... Guess Tampa wasnt the best place to visit
Well Hell... Guess Tampa wasnt the best place to visit Originally Posted by Vivian Gates

That's too bad. Why is that though - lack of clients/interest/business??
I had really wanted to see you, and would have, had you not cancelled shortly before our meeting. But I know things come up - I'm just very sorry to hear your trip was bad!!
Because then I take it that you'll not come back to Tampa ever...?