Encounter: GATSBY MEETS JANE SMITH WITH HER HOT FRIEND SWEETEST HONEY FOR A HOLIDAY DOUBLES EXTRAVAGANZA! AND THEY WORE THE XXXMAS TIES!! PIX IN ROS!!

Date: DEC '18
Name: JANE SMITH AND SWEETEST HONEY
User ID:: 432406 AND 300336
Phone: PROVIDES AFTER SCREENING
Email Address: PM THEM
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=432406 https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=300336
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: OFF 635
Activities: GFEX2; BBBJX2, DATYX2, MPCFSX2
Hair Length and Color: HONEY IS A BRUNETTE AND JANE SMITH IS A BLONDE
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Jane is White/Caucasian and Honey is Hispanic
Physical Description:
BOTH LADIES ARE AROUND 5'3" AND ARE SLENDER WITH NICE D CUPS AND GREAT ASSES!
Recommendation: Yes To Both!!
Wow very hot !!!
good Gatsby.I have had the pleasure of seeing Jane Smith,Sweetest Honey,Aurora,Naomi Claire and PrettyGirl Jade.All these girls give great service,Jane though,is the exception,she LOVES GREEK.she has told me she loves getting fucked in her ass better than her pussy.I have had the pleasure of pounding that starfish.
Nice pics Gats !! Both seems to be amazing girls !! You know I've a weakness for Latina girls ! Lol..
Nice hot bodies !! Lovely !! You are celebrating Xmas little too early, I guess !! lol..
  • 12-04-2018, 02:24 AM
If only all that honey goodness could be bottled and taken with! So sexy...Jane has a nice little bubble too I see...salutations Gats!
Great review Sweetest Honey is a favorite of mine
Nice Gatsby!!!
Nice review
Wonderful Christmas presents there G.

Flawless smooth round tight fannies.

Tis the season for giving and it seems there was plenty of that.
Damn Gatsby. I hope you had a double dose of Eggnog and Rum to recover from that delicious delightful duo.
it's the most wonderful time of the year
Great review!
Great review and pics, Gatsby. Cigarette time! LOL
Great review Gats! I see that you received your Christmas presents early this year. Lol.
Thanks guys. Yes, it is the most wonderful time of the year and a round of double eggnogs and smokes to all!