URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...5-144cc41351e2
City: Carrollton
State: Texas
Address: Near Addison Airport in Spa
Activities: FBSM, L1, L2 and L3
Hair Length and Color: below shoulder dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'3", awesome big boobs, 34DD, best ass and thick. Shaved best looking kitty and chocolate flowing lips.
Recommendation: Yes
That's hilarious!
  • PhoK
  • 02-08-2023, 11:54 AM
You should buy a lotto ticket!
Damn I need premium! This is killing me to know what happened. The girl on in the ad did L3? I feel like I’ve seen her before and that wasn’t happening
OK, just to be clear. The review is NOT for Canela, nor

She looks awesome with nice tits! Confirm L3 please!!
Good story!! Go back and figure out who you saw at some point. Its worth it for the level of service and price... lol.
I love the review and the story, but since the encounter was not with Canela can the link and phone number be removed. Hate for people to get the wrong impression.
Yeah I was all excited bc I thought canela offered it. That would be amazing!
Ok. So who else showed up today at 5:15pm knocking on nearby suites??
  • Nill
  • 02-09-2023, 10:36 AM
My question is if the OP will tell us once he figures out who she is? I would have already been back to figure that shit out. Haha
Do you at least know the fire number? I’m guessing it was either a new girl or Marian or Penelope. Do let us know the room number.
  • Nill
  • 02-09-2023, 11:45 AM
I thought about Penelope but all recent reports on her is that she is getting crazy on her rates and upselling.
Did the woman you saw match the pictures Canela sent you?
  • Nill
  • 02-09-2023, 02:32 PM
I love that people post reviews that make us have to try and decipher like some fucking riddle. This isn’t Penthouse stories. It’s a review to help others in the community.