Name: April Cubana
User ID:: Na
Phone: 346-313-2377
Email Address: CubanaApril@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P391621
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: I20 Near Cooper/Parks Mall
Activities: DFK, Worship Naked bodies and titties, BBBJ, nipple sucking, CFS w/multiple Positions, DATO
Hair Length and Color: Short red/orange
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Sexy, slender, amazing Tits and ass, natural full C's likely, 5'5, 120 lbs max
Recommendation: Yes
Date: Beg March
Name: April Cubana
User ID:: Na
Phone: 346-313-2377
Email Address: CubanaApril@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P391621
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: I20 Near Cooper/Parks Mall
Activities: DFK, Worship Naked bodies and titties, BBBJ, nipple sucking, CFS w/multiple Positions, DATO
Hair Length and Color: Short red/orange
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Sexy, slender, amazing Tits and ass, natural full C's likely, 5'5, 120 lbs max
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by MCNASTY0120
This was a useless fucking review
Scroll on buddy
Review seems to cover most of the bases to me. Maybe not super detailed but we shouldn't always expect a full blown novel either. Some do prefer the long winded approach. Of course some just like to hear themselves speak. Even in written form. To each their own.
But I'm inclined to agree with Mcnasty... Those who don't care for another's writing style are always free to keep on moving. (No charge for that bit of advice).
I agree daisy plow. I've written those novels a few times. Sometimes I just want to throw a simple and hopefully decent enough review for the fellas just enough to let y'all know that the girl is legit, real and worth a visit. With few details. If you're looking for more or don't like it, don't visit the girl or scroll on.