Just Opened Up

Hey ladies I've had some cancelations and have some available time tonight , hell the rest of the week . Rates are low as I'm currently running specials . PM me for availability .

outcall only

Screening is a must , but I'm easy . Please contact me via PM so I know your a member .
Preferred 411 members welcome P5551212
I'd tap that shit! lol
No charge to first client Roxy ! Best book it quick as I'm very busy and availability will be a problem .
No charge to first client Roxy ! Best book it quick as I'm very busy and availability will be a problem . Originally Posted by The Rover
Nice!
OK Mia , Roxy booked 2 hrs 8 - 10 pm . I can be cleaned up and available by 11 pm .
Second client to receive 50% of my rate which is 0 for overnighter . Which includes you being able to make me breakfast in bed . Better hurry offers are flying in !
Now thats some funny shit Rover...
Remember ladies Rover has a very good friend in here willing to negotiate on our doubles rate
!!!
  • Qziz
  • 10-24-2012, 05:18 PM
PM me, I can beat Rover's rate by 25% AND I'm newbie friendly! I do have a no review policy though so I hope you'll respect that (it's why I don't advertise) (also because I am Disco Stu)
Alright ladies don't fall prey to these ^^^^^^^ imitators .

Budget friendly doubles specials available >>>>>>
You get 6 pack & 12 pack for one low price!!!!!
Take the Metal challenge till you think you can't take no more...........
Then let Rover bend you over and take over!

So ladies who's ready to PARTY ???

***** Bound to leave you
convulsing in ecstasy *****
Rover, it's always nice to know when a slut opens up... thanks.
Rover people are going to get the impression that you book back to back sessions as a high volume provider.
LUCKY YOU!
OK OK, through Metal Smith in and I will book the overnight doubles! Hope you boys like eating pussy!
Do you allow pics and video? I'd like to take some for my own personal use...I swear, I will not share them with anyone!! muahahaaa
OK OK, through Metal Smith in and I will book the overnight doubles! Hope you boys like eating pussy! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
"throw"?
As I'm sure you know , pussy IS the best food group !
You'll have to ask Metal to sign a release ,
But I go no where without my HD video camera .
"throw"? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yes yes, throw...forgive my grammar...I am getting so worked up over here all my blood is draining from my brain