Strapon ... girl-girl and girl-guy

This had been discussed a few years ago, and given we have a lot of new gorgeous sexy young ladies amongst us, I thought I would throw this topic out there again.

Ladies, do you enjoy using a strapon on another girl? What about using one on a man?

Guys, how much do you enjoy watching two girls using strapons on each other? And have you or would you allow a woman to use a strapon on your ass?
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-13-2014, 12:12 AM
I found it eye opening when I used as s-o with another girl. I give you men a BUNCH of credit cause getting my cock in her in missionary was a new experience for my hips to bend a new way.
I found it eye opening when I used as s-o with another girl. I give you men a BUNCH of credit cause getting my cock in her in missionary was a new experience for my hips to bend a new way. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
It's not as easy as it looks
I thought the same thing but I'm sure its different when its actually attached as opposed to hitting it from the right angle so it doesn't come out of the holster.

I love fucking and getting fucked with a strapon! Kendall4U was my first.
This had been discussed a few years ago, and given we have a lot of new gorgeous sexy young ladies amongst us, I thought I would throw this topic out there again.

Ladies, do you enjoy using a strapon on another girl? What about using one on a man?

Guys, how much do you enjoy watching two girls using strapons on each other? And have you or would you allow a woman to use a strapon on your ass? Originally Posted by hookem69horns
'Tis better to watch than receive...
It will be so hot to sexy woman fuck the shit outta of another sexy woman....mmm I may need to set this up....thathotnurse come on down...
Damn, I'm missing out on this one. Another cherry needed to be popped.
Let me be the first to watch you in action Jessica!!!!

I love fucking and getting fucked with a strapon! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
So hot...Between this and your "... More black cocks for me..." Comment, I'm liking you more and more, THN.
You could make some money selling tickets to watch THN pop JJ's cherry. Let me know if you are interested and I can get Ticket Master to be the ticket distributor. I will have to think about the venue though.
I luv it all!!

This week I got to do a DP with a provider and a client.....She sat on my strap on while he was getting her behind!
When my first doubles sessions occurs I hope they bring one to use on each other for some impromptu Eiffel Tower or DP.
Jessica? I believe Mr Ibupro01 has just offered to pop that cherry of yours. :wink:

I would be delighted to assist.
Jessica? I believe Mr Ibupro01 has just offered to pop that cherry of yours. :wink:

I would be delighted to assist. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Get the vodka ready
You could make some money selling tickets to watch THN pop JJ's cherry. Let me know if you are interested and I can get Ticket Master to be the ticket distributor. I will have to think about the venue though. Originally Posted by ibupro01
I'm in.