Would you bring a provider on vacation with you?

As soon as I get the Covid vaccine, I'm taking a two weeks vacation in the Dominican Republic. Now I know there's a bunch of sexy Dominican providers on the Island but I'm thinking of bringing a provider from here instead. I don't want to pay her some crazy amount of money but rather offer her a full expenses paid 2 weeks vacation on a luxurious property plus some shopping money. So question is: would you do it? (PM me if you're a provider that's interested)
A vacation to Dominican doesn't cost that much lol (especially now) so can't imagine this is a an attractive proposition for a lady. You're likely better off having fun with the island ladies when you are there.
Have done weekends.
Plastic Mom is the way to go....IMO
Depends on provider and budget.
did that once

she got knocked up...

errr ahhh never mind she was a layer not a hooker So kinda the same but not
I have seen problems 30 providers maybe and pretty much dislike every one of them besides BBG and this one chick from NYC that used to come to Syracuse. Funny cause that girl was dominician.
thanks burger
Plastic Mom is the way to go....IMO Originally Posted by Notuagain
since she dones ...lives rents free ins ...yer head ...ya dones cans ...saves the cost a the plane ...ticket
I'll wait to answer that question after I win megamillions or powerball lol
I would not.
You're asking providers that are interested to PM you. I'd hate to admit it, but the minute after I blow my load I'm no longer interested in spending any more time with many of these girls.
There's also a chance that you won't get along for an entire week together. Then you're stuck with her.
I would rather find a girl over there to spend time with. Even better, a different girl every day.
As soon as I get the Covid vaccine, I'm taking a two weeks vacation in the Dominican Republic. Now I know there's a bunch of sexy Dominican providers on the Island but I'm thinking of bringing a provider from here instead. I don't want to pay her some crazy amount of money but rather offer her a full expenses paid 2 weeks vacation on a luxurious property plus some shopping money. So question is: would you do it? (PM me if you're a provider that's interested) Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
Hell, no. These women are greedy by nature. She'll look for business while you're napping or in the pool. Fun Fact: last time I was in the DR, a large group of Germans were staying at my hotel (Puerta Plata). The husbands enjoyed watching their wives fuck other tourists (including me!) on the far reaches of the beach. Good times.
While it is a wonderful gesture and I understand why you’d want a companion to swim w/ the dolphins and take pictures wearing matching snorklers. Two weeks is a long time to have exclusivity with a provider/client on an foreign island. How about one week together and one week solo? Can always extend her trip, free of airline change fees, if things are going well.
You may enjoy her company during a session in which she is highly compensated to give you that “gfe” so the sole proposition of a vacation may not be mutually financially beneficial.

if it’s an active provider who’s only means and revenue stream is working weekly appts, they would have 2 wks of lost income and may expect some compensation for their time. If it’s a provider who doesn’t solely rely on weekly appts and/or doesn’t give a shit about making $ or if her bills are paid, she may say yes...and you could invite a Dominicana provider over one night for a ménage a trois.
Sounds like a disaster in the making.
I'll stick with only if a joy box