So my newbie thread was closed :(

I now realize that this website is not very friendly to any newcomers. How was I supposed to know the special lingo you all use? How the F was I supposed to know what an ISO was? Do you all know what an ISO really is? Its a computer file, known as an Optical Disk Image.

Even the rules (which lets be honest NO ONE ever reads) are posted in this lingo code, so anyone new will never know what it means.

Plus I realize that I was mistaken about this website. I THOUGHT it was a site all about sharing info, reports, and finding hookers. But apparently a website all about hookers, your not allowed to talk about hookers.

I will probably get banned, just for using the word 'hooker'. As if saying 'provider' is any different. They both refer to the same thing, so what does it matter?

I was excited to become a member too. I was looking forward to learning, and sharing the info that I have learned. I could share a lot about the ton of AMPs (Asian Massage Parlor) that Ive been to. But now Im just depressed.
Hang in there
Dont get blue, Blue
Go to encounter reports
Click search this forum on the right side of bar
Type in Binghamton
This will show all reviews in your area
You can do the same for all sections : )
Hang in there
Dont get blue, Blue
Go to encounter reports
Click search this forum on the right side of bar
Type in Binghamton
This will show all reviews in your area
You can do the same for all sections : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
Yea, it just really sucks that everything has to be all this fake secretive. It would be nice to just be able to ask for safe and reliable info. Especially since looking for hookers is a rather dangerous thing. So many of those reports have conflicting info, as well as that whole hidden text that you can only read if your a prime member.
You need the app, blew67
You need the app, blew67 Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
What app?

(btw I love Kiss)
What app? Originally Posted by Blue67
play the right ...tune ...an ...yer ...plastic man ...will takes ya under his shelterin ...wing
play the right ...tune ...an ...yer ...plastic man ...will takes ya under his shelterin ...wing Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Sure.

https:www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIgC1EwZczk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIgC1EwZczk"> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIgC1EwZczk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
CHROMANCE – Wrap Me In Plastic (Official Video) - Marcus Layton Mix

(Edit: Not sure why the video doesnt play. Just click the link.)
Welcome to Upset NY Sir OP

as now looks you will fit right in now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIgC1EwZczk
let ya know how I did that latter LOL
Welcome to Upset NY Sir OP

as now looks you will fit right in now

let ya know how I did that latter LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I figured it out.

But

Warning: Apparently that video is to illicit to be on this adult website. Even though its harmless, not sexual in any way, is an official music video made in the usa, has been on US public tv and cable tv, is not a child, and is vanilla enough to be on youtube.

Viewer beware.
build your own website then

you can make the rules
Sir

The link was disabled because it opened to a child’s diaper commercial which is unacceptable

You have been instructed many times over the last few days of the site rules I personally gave you advice on how to get to speed and this advice has been ignored.

The owners of ECCIE have rules and you agreed to them when you accepted the term of membership
build your own website then

you can make the rules Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Yea, cuz thats always a viable option.

I might as well make my whole own planet then right? So I can be the boss and make all the rules for everything all the time. With Blackjack and hookers.

Besides, no rules were broken. Sux getting harassed when you didnt do anything wrong.
Sir

The link was disabled because it opened to a child’s diaper commercial which is unacceptable

You have been instructed many times over the last few days of the site rules I personally gave you advice on how to get to speed and this advice has been ignored.

The owners of ECCIE have rules and you agreed to them when you accepted the term of membership Originally Posted by Dr-epg
A diaper commercial??? No it doesnt! What drugs are you guys on?

offshoredrilling, who posted right below me, posted the video correctly for me. Its a freaking music video. I even put the youtube url link, and title to it in my original post. CHROMANCE – Wrap Me In Plastic (Official Video) - Marcus Layton Mix. It was a joke for the user Plastic Man, who said if I played the right tune for him hed be nice. Get it? Music video about plastic..., tune..., plastic man...

Id never post shit about a child. Im not ignoring any rules or your advice.

And the link was disabled because I didnt put in the codeing right. Not because of the content. I eventually figured it out, but it was to late to edit the post.

^^^ See, music video. Not a diaper comercial...
Yea, cuz thats always a viable option.

I might as well make my whole own planet then right? So I can be the boss and make all the rules for everything all the time. With Blackjack and hookers.

Besides, no rules were broken. Sux getting harassed when you didnt do anything wrong. Originally Posted by Blue67
Trumps going to

in-between his Presidencies
ifs ya ...wants ta be unders that shelterin wing an maybe gets the ...odd invite ta a gold ...dildo circle ...jerk ya ...better starts treatin our beloved jimmie ...mods withs the respects they dones deserve