Romney already running away from Ryan's tax plan

Romney, Ryan and the rest of the repukes are going to spend the next 3 months running away from Ryan's lunatic tax plan. Romeny waited about 6 hours before he started kicking out printed talking points to the media trying to distance himself from Ryan's tax ideas. Good stuff.

http://news.yahoo.com/gop-looks-dist...155646057.html
Gawd. Ryan was a stupid choice. Romney will be wishing he had Palin before this is over.
  • CJ7
  • 08-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Palin was an excellent choice, ask whirlie

less than 24 hours later Team Willard is divided, from the top down no less.
Or ask John McCain.
  • Doove
  • 08-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Romeny waited about 6 hours before he started kicking out printed talking points to the media trying to distance himself from Ryan's tax ideas. Originally Posted by timpage
Someone must have told him Ryan's plan would require him to pay at a .87% rate. And when you're used to paying 0%, i could see how that wouldn't sit too well.
all this shit dont matter, the fix is in, besides , the way of the earth is written to go down this way and that includes having oblamblam around for another four years..probably more than that....

all this talking is just noise, otherwise romney wouldnt have been placed there.
If they were even partly serious it would have been Rubio, buts its all been pre determined.

your better served to prepare yourself for some hard times and start getting yourself set up with self sufficiency and working with others of your own like minds in your area to skirt around government controls in any small ways possible

work on personal home defense for when during the second term the riots begin when this shit starts unraveling, and if it doesnt come true, your still well served to be prepared as natural disasters always can happen and you can just sit back and watch all the assholes fight each other for the remauning scraps at the grocery store, kinda like the idiots during katrina

God has removed his hand from this country and man has been left to his own devices as we as a people have turned him away
I don't understand the choice. Romney's operatives have been pretty smart up until now. And he had two very good choices in Portman and Rubio that might help deliver a swing State, and a decent, very safe choice in T-Paw that wouldn't rock the boat. I guess it may show us that they didn't really think that they were on the path to a victory and had to swing for the fences.
I don't understand the choice. Romney's operatives have been pretty smart up until now. And he had two very good choices in Portman and Rubio that might help deliver a swing State, and a decent, very safe choice in T-Paw that wouldn't rock the boat. I guess it may show us that they didn't really think that they were on the path to a victory and had to swing for the fences. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Of course you don't understand, you don't learn from history...

...... This was the VP pick Democrats wanted, just as Reagan was the candidate they thought they wanted. They never took seriously Reagan as a legitimate threat to Jimmy Carter. America was never going to go for someone so radical, someone likely to start WWIII.

The problem for liberals was once America got a look at Reagan, there as nothing particularly scary. Democrats are underestimating Ryan's ability to explain to America who and what he really is. When he doesn't come off as someone who would push granny off a cliff there will exist the same disconnect that did with the Democrat caricature of Reagan vs. the real Ronald Reagan.

It's also been argued extensively that in picking Ryan Romney is admitting he needed to do something risky, that he knew he wouldn't win without "a bold move." That's true but not as bad as it's being made to sound. Some believe this pick illustrates Romney needed someone more exciting than Romney on the ticket. Romney willing to make debt and entitlement reform what this election is about means he's willing to make it about very big things.

I'm not just excited because it's Paul Ryan. I'm excited because Romney just told me I've been underestimating him.
  • Doove
  • 08-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Of course you don't understand, you don't learn from history...

...... This was the VP pick Democrats wanted, just as Reagan was the candidate they thought they wanted. They never took seriously Reagan as a legitimate threat to Jimmy Carter. America was never going to go for someone so radical, someone likely to start WWIII.

The problem for liberals was once America got a look at Reagan, there as nothing particularly scary. Democrats are underestimating Ryan's ability to explain to America who and what he really is. When he doesn't come off as someone who would push granny off a cliff there will exist the same disconnect that did with the Democrat caricature of Reagan vs. the real Ronald Reagan.

It's also been argued extensively that in picking Ryan Romney is admitting he needed to do something risky, that he knew he wouldn't win without "a bold move." That's true but not as bad as it's being made to sound. Some believe this pick illustrates Romney needed someone more exciting than Romney on the ticket. Romney willing to make debt and entitlement reform what this election is about means he's willing to make it about very big things.

I'm not just excited because it's Paul Ryan. I'm excited because Romney just told me I've been underestimating him. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Ooookayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
all this shit dont matter, the fix is in, besides , the way of the earth is written to go down this way and that includes having oblamblam around for another four years..probably more than that....

all this talking is just noise, otherwise romney wouldnt have been placed there.
If they were even partly serious it would have been Rubio, buts its all been pre determined.

your better served to prepare yourself for some hard times and start getting yourself set up with self sufficiency and working with others of your own like minds in your area to skirt around government controls in any small ways possible

work on personal home defense for when during the second term the riots begin when this shit starts unraveling, and if it doesnt come true, your still well served to be prepared as natural disasters always can happen and you can just sit back and watch all the assholes fight each other for the remauning scraps at the grocery store, kinda like the idiots during katrina

God has removed his hand from this country and man has been left to his own devices as we as a people have turned him away Originally Posted by JONBALLS

Wow. You are fucking nuts.
  • Doove
  • 08-12-2012, 09:08 PM
Wow. You are fucking nuts. Originally Posted by timpage
Welcome to my world.
Doove's world. The world of fucking nuts. Got that one right.
Naw COG. That is your world bud. You're on the wrong side of history on almost every single issue. Hope you live long enough to realize it and come around bud.
We will see, Timmy. Just remember you heard it here first.
You've got all the crazies on your side of the fence and you know it COG....Palin, Santorum, Perry, Bachmann, Ryan, the whole zoo crew of crazies who want to trash our country, fuck the poor, fuck women, fuck anybody that's not white or rich. You can try to run from it by saying you don't support anybody but your true colors show through here. We know.