football get togethers?

Well, I have to say I am surprised that no ladies advertised a football get together for the Dallas game.

What gives?

Sails

PS: finally made it over from ASPD
  • fawn
  • 01-09-2010, 07:12 PM
Well honey, I use to throw the football get togethers....I just haven't had time....maybe next session............
Fawn,

I'm thinking that Sails meant one-on-one time with a lady during the game.

Sails,

I am guessing that the ladies did not offer a game special since maybe they were out watching the game with friends and/or family?

Either way, I would agree that it would be a great business opportunity for the ladies.

netman
  • fawn
  • 01-10-2010, 06:20 AM
Fawn,

I'm thinking that Sails meant one-on-one time with a lady during the game.

Sails,

I am guessing that the ladies did not offer a game special since maybe they were out watching the game with friends and/or family?

Either way, I would agree that it would be a great business opportunity for the ladies.

netman Originally Posted by netman
Netman, you're correct, I just skimmed through the ads and 1 girl posted a pregame special...Wow, that is very interesting.....
Anything happening for the super bowl???
As much as I would LOVE to attend a "football party", I spend that time watching the games with my elderly dad. It's our "together time".

A Super Bowl party would be a BLAST!
I'm thinking that Sails meant one-on-one time with a lady during the game. Originally Posted by netman
Yes, I meant alone time with a lady during the NFL playoff games.

I was not clear on that so sorry for any confusion.

Fawn,
I am guessing that the ladies did not offer a game special since maybe they were out watching the game with friends and/or family? Originally Posted by netman
Good point.

Either way, I would agree that it would be a great business opportunity for the ladies. Originally Posted by netman
Given these hard economic times, yes it would.

A Super Bowl party would be a BLAST! Originally Posted by vnurse
When and where?

Sails
Its my house on GameDay
As much as I would LOVE to attend a "football party", I spend that time watching the games with my elderly dad. It's our "together time".

A Super Bowl party would be a BLAST! Originally Posted by vnurse
Very cool of you to spend time watching football with your dad!