Things Remembered...

The continuing drama threads here have reinforced some things I knew, but might have forgotten…

There are always three sides to every story.

It seems some folks never studied the parable of “The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf” (or little girl…) Solid lesson to be learned.

The drama kings and queens spoil it for those who may truly be in need, because there’s always that suspicion of motive and truth.

The “know-it-all” posters may change as time progresses, but there’s always a fresh crop available.

No point in seeing ladies (or men) involved with drama when there are so many other delightful women (or men) who avoid it at all cos
ts.

Associations in the hobby can be detrimental to your personal and professional life as well as your business.

A couple of real world business principals comes to mind that actually DO apply here:

Propriety pays huge dividends. Your customers don’t want theirs, yours or anyone’s issues aired on the street, and the result is always detrimental.

Associating with competitors is a slippery slope at best. There is a reason they’re competitors, and as soon as you lose sight of that the door for trouble opens wide.

Just my $.02, FWIW.
I think you nailed this one Tony... Nice post
Good post!
Tony, I agree. I also have a few other rules I go by.

I always leave my wallet and ID along with my work related items locked in my car. I also have a strong preference for women that have an apt or condo incall. It's safer and often much nicer.
Tony you are so awesome! (you and your steel buns)
Good post. It is funny to watch a hobbyist or provider try to lie their way out of a situation instead of telling the truth especially when they would not want the truth to come out.

Hobby on!
There are Drama Queens here? Say it ain't so!
There are Drama Queens here? Say it ain't so! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
This is like TNT - we know drama! Lol

But to the OP, he is spot on.
Type -- Re-read -- Reconsider -- Delete
There needs to be more posting of taint ... Where there is taint there is no drama.
abso-friken-lutely one of very best posts in coed ever!

those that don't understand the damage that drama does, shuold read the op's post over and over until they do.
lmao luke.
I think you nailed this one Tony... Nice post Originally Posted by MissMelissa
mm...your full bush is fantastic.
Too Funny....

Thanks Fletch!!!
Not to mention a fair amount of drama kings too!