Trying to come back after a year and....

I'm back after a very, very difficult time in my life to say the least. I'm trying to start fresh and with a clean slate but I have a bad review haunting me. I reached out and tried to make amends, he agreed but will not take the review down. Does anyone have any advice as to what I should do?
Everyone deserves a second chance, right?
A ton of positive reviews will do the trick IMHO....
I read the review in question (I assume it was the "no" recommendation)... ask for a makeup session, that's my advice... if the review was factual, I would be upset like the Hobbyist...sometimes it takes time to repair, but you can do it... you could explain what happened yourself, if there was extenuating circumstances that hampered your performance that day
everyone has bad days, this was probably one of them.
Your pix are hot, your ad are tasteful and not demeaning.... i think the initial bit of getting back into it is going to be the hardest..... soon there will be no stopping u. what..... someone say fetish??
I read the review in question (I assume it was the "no" recommendation)... ask for a makeup session, that's my advice... if the review was factual, I would be upset like the Hobbyist...sometimes it takes time to repair, but you can do it... you could explain what happened yourself, if there was extenuating circumstances that hampered your performance that day Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I told him I'd be more than happy to do a make up session. He said that would work but didn't follow through.
I would like to say in my defense of the "no" review, he did not state that there was another person there and he seemed more interested in them than me. That being said, I don't see why I should be punished because he booked 2 people at the same time.
I read the review. Lady you may have had extenuating circumstances but not disclosed so in my opinion, based on AuugBang's review and your comments, that review should not be removed. Move on and get positives. That happening, the one of three negative will be muted. Keep your powder dry.
Taint, and time, cure most things.
You know, there are bad reviews and then there are BAAAAAAD reviews. This one falls in the latter category. Not only was it a disappointing date, it was an $850 date. Then there are some suspicious comments in the thread by two "low post" board members who were almost immediately banned. And, finally, there was an allegation by the reviewing hobbyist that Ms. Sound of Music threatened him in a PM.

Yeah, I can see how that could haunt you. And it should never come down even if a makeup session occurs.

Just move on and provide great service from here on out. It's gonna be slow going for a while, and that's as it should be. But if you're committed to rehabbing your rep, you'll eventually get there. I sure wouldn't blow up, though, in this thread (or try to put it on the hobbyist again -- that ship sailed a looooooong time ago). The damage arising from that would likely be irreversible.
Great reviews past a bad review. even a really bad one, will minimize the bad one. Everyone has a bad day so get over it and do your job.
It was in July 0f 2012. This is nearly October 2013. Move on and be picky about your clients and stellar in your service.

New positive reviews will win out the day.
Lucy you are one sexy looking lady and I can only imagine an appointment with you. Can you say PSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea Baby!!!!!!