Since when?????

Since when is the Request/ISO forum or the Co-Ed forum the place for ads to be placed.
I'm not talking ThreADS, but outright ads with rates included. This is getting annoying as hell that ladies are not reading the rules for ad placement.
There is the SNATCH thread (within the Request/ISO forum) for short notice although rates aren't allowed there either.
I'm sorry if I seem to be a bitch about this but if the rest of us ladies have to abide by the rules then ALL of us need to do so. Why should a handful of ladies get to skirt the rules?

Between rule breakers and drama, Austin is going downhill.
You go girl!!!!!!!!!
The one I think you are upset at was not a verified provider, so can't place ads, or post in SNATCH.
The mods will probably tell her she cannot do it.
It's been happening ALOT lately, not just today. Multiple ladies have been doing it and repeatedly posting wrong.
And if a lady can post in the ISO, then I'm sure she can post in the SNATCH thread since it's the same forum.
  • tzv13
  • 05-05-2015, 03:25 PM
Miss Scarlet's spinner suitcase thread was not an ad.
Best line of defense: on the bad ass posts

Re: SNATCH - where does it say "no rates"?
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...69&postcount=1
Doesn't always do anything f2c.
An example of one that has been up since the first... http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...88&postcount=1
MODs are volunteers and have their personal lives and careers to deal with on top of policing what goes on here.

For a few days now I would guess a lot of WHINERS have been hammering the RTM buttons probably keeping them overly saturated with bullshit reports they make based on their lack of understanding of what the guidelines are.

IF you would like to RTW those to me via PM I'll light a fire under their asses and draw some attention to it for you as I personally take the same issue with PIMPS, pimpin their whores in places they don't belong as well as the whores themselves that run rampant over the design of the board.

Just send me a PM with RTM as the first three letters of the subject line and it will get some attention
I can count more than a handful of ad posting violations I have acted on and removed ads from ISO's, etc. in the last few days.

Mods do the best that we can. We will not catch everything, so RTM. I will not search the ISO's, Snatch, or other provider ad related areas looking for violations.

I have approved 35 reviews and responded to several RTM's in the last hour and a half since coming home from work so we are doing the best we can.

Also remember that in some cases at RTM is not a violation. So if it is not acted on, it doesn't mean time and consideration wasn't given.

Thanks

sixx
  • tzv13
  • 05-05-2015, 05:43 PM
Keep up the great work sixx!

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...69&postcount=1 Originally Posted by fun2come
Doesn't always do anything f2c.
An example of one that has been up since the first... http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...88&postcount=1 Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Excellent, you managed to answer my advise with dismissal and got better advise from W and an explanation from SIXX (THX to both of you)

Now try to concentrate on my question, which I highlighted.
I am sure I missed something (old age you know, chelsea bean(s) in my head) and I am eager to learn and/or get stronger reading glasses ...
MODs are volunteers and have their personal lives and careers to deal with on top of policing what goes on here.

For a few days now I would guess a lot of WHINERS have been hammering the RTM buttons probably keeping them overly saturated with bullshit reports they make based on their lack of understanding of what the guidelines are.

IF you would like to RTW those to me via PM I'll light a fire under their asses and draw some attention to it for you as I personally take the same issue with PIMPS, pimpin their whores in places they don't belong as well as the whores themselves that run rampant over the design of the board.

Just send me a PM with RTM as the first three letters of the subject line and it will get some attention Originally Posted by Whispers

Why in the world would a member ever send YOU an RTM PM? You have less significance with staff, owners, and Admins than I do. You are just a member here same as me.
Send RTW's because Whispers is Impotent.. i mean important....or something

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...69&postcount=1 Originally Posted by fun2come
Here you go FTC. It doesn't necessarily say no rates, but it does say this....
The information provided may not exceed the following items and it is expected to be written in the following format:
For the ladies:
Time available:
Location (incall, outcall, or either):
Preferred method of contact:
Contact information:
URL links (2 max):
TT, I see what you mean ... let's get ztonk to clarify the initial post, shall we???
You seem to be the motivated party here, I like to see rates in there