Brooklyn Chase in Dallas next week

Anyone willing to cough up the dough to see her? My guess is the rate for her is like $1500 since that's what it is for the others within her agency. Anyone seen her before?

She's always been one of my favorites but can't justify $1500

She's here from the 19th-21st
https://www.eros.com/texas/dallas/files/1731071.htm?cat=1&wn=1
Save your money. I have done a few of those really HDH like Holly Halston (most recently). If you want a visiting Hottie next week, see Kiss April. Total package, serious skills and very nice - four bills VS fifteen? No question.

https://www.eros.com/texas/dallas/fi...083.htm?cat=48

Look at picture number three and tell me you wouldn't want to hit that.
I would have jumped on this years ago but something has happened in the last few years to change her looks. Perhaps it was plastic surgery or bad makeup in her recent scenes but I wouldn't pay that much now.
I second April. She did go bigger on her boobs recently but they still look great, and if you haven't seen her butterfly, it's a thing of beauty!
I saw April's ad too but after seeing Amy Anderssen a couple months ago, I don't know if huge fake tits is my thing. I don't mind fake tits but when they're that big, there's nothing to squeeze.
I saw April's ad too but after seeing Amy Anderssen a couple months ago, I don't know if huge fake tits is my thing. I don't mind fake tits but when they're that big, there's nothing to squeeze. Originally Posted by Durtysweet2
Yes, those are huge. At least does 30 min appts for $500 so she doesn't break the bank. She is coming back to Dallas in early May. I might be interested.
Yes, those are huge. At least does 30 min appts for $500 so she doesn't break the bank. She is coming back to Dallas in early May. I might be interested. Originally Posted by Newman
I wish more providers offered 30 mins. I'm not the type to sit and chat so 30 is all I need. I don't understand why some get offended or pissed off when asking if 30 is available