President Harris and I

In the immortal words of Ronald Reagan, "there he goes again".

https://nypost.com/2021/03/18/biden-...during-speech/

Biden calls Kamala ‘President Harris’ during speech

And remember, he is reading from a teleprompter!!!

President Biden on Thursday called his vice president, Kamala Harris, “President Harris” while celebrating the nearing US administration of 100 million COVID-19 vaccine doses.
Biden said, “Now when President Harris and I took a virtual tour of a vaccination center in Arizona not long ago, one of the nurses on that, on that tour injecting people, giving vaccinations, said that each shot was like administering a dose of hope.”

Harris joined Biden for his remarks at the White House, but her reaction to the slip was not recorded in the official video feed.
It’s not the first time Biden has given Harris an oral promotion.

In December, Biden referred to Harris as the president-elect while discussing how they publicly received COVID-19 vaccine shots.

“I took it to instill public confidence in the vaccine. President-elect Harris took hers today for the same reason,” Biden said at the time.

And now Putin seems to be getting into the action of questioning Biden's mental ability with a challenge to a live debate with Putin obviously believing Biden would fuck up for the world to see.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/putin-challenges-biden-debate-president-calls-killer/story?id=76539031

Russian President Vladimir Putin has reacted to President Joe Biden calling him a "killer" by challenging Biden to take part in a conversation with him broadcast live online.
“I’ve just thought of this now,” Putin told a Russian state television reporter. “I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called. Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion. It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”

You bet it would Vlad!
The poor guy is lost. Time for shuffleboard at The Villages, Joe.
dims deny anything is wrong with the guy!
Soon has he forgets to beat his heart and breathe Harris will be president, I not looking forward to that. Alzheimer's is a slow and painful death first you forget stuff then you forget you pee then you forget how to eat then you forget to beat your heart out is a put a pacemaker in you your darling that you forget to breathe
dims deny anything is wrong with the guy! Originally Posted by winn dixie
If Biden starts talking about injecting Covid patients with a disinfectant, then I'll be worried.

If Biden starts talking about injecting Covid patients with a disinfectant, then I'll be worried.
Originally Posted by adav8s28
When you start believing Trump was not serious, then I won't be worried!

In the meantime please don't whine when your President removes your firearms from your possession ... it will be justified.
Whose got the betting pool on when the Dems use the 25th Amendment?
Whose got the betting pool on when the Dems use the 25th Amendment? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
It's just been too long since they had someone as President with whom they share mental capacity. I believe aka ... "Like Mindedness"!

According to them: It's ok to kill innocent people, but don't dare grab any female ass or demand a tonguing down the throat!

They always have the Fake Black Woman to back Bitten up!
  • oeb11
  • 03-19-2021, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by adav8s28

'a' and DPST goebbels propaganda machine do like to repeat LIES!
Facts and Truth - 'a' - anathema to DPST's and their soros Xi controllers through the NY crimes and LSM.

so sad to live life so deluded
TDS and TRUMP HATE live in DPST's 'splody heads' - they show it daily.Everything is Trump's fault - including biden's vaccinations before his inauguration.

but - u don't know about that - because Xinn won't tell you - 'a' and DPST minions.
  • oeb11
  • 03-19-2021, 08:50 AM
LL- amen - good Sir - It is teh senile 'leading' [puppet of teh marxists DPST's!
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2021, 08:52 AM
It's just been too long since they had someone as President with whom they share mental capacity. I believe aka ... "Like Mindedness"!

According to them: It's ok to kill innocent people, but don't dare grab any female ass or demand a tonguing down the throat!

They always have the Fake Black Woman to back Bitten up! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm pretty sure it is not ok to kill innocent people or to grab any femal ass and demand a tongue down her throat.

What cave have you been living in?
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2021, 08:54 AM
Whose got the betting pool on when the Dems use the 25th Amendment? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
They'll never use that....they'll prop his dead ass up!

So I got the never or over!
Weekend, week, month at Joey's??
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2021, 09:34 AM
Weekend, week, month at Joey's?? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
That's a good question...