Ever see more than one provider in a day?

Not talking about double or triples, but have you ever scheduled more than one appointment in one day?
yes.
Yup. It was fun.
Once a year I take a vacation, and try to see as many providers as I can. Last year I went to Houston, and saw 8 providers (7 appointments one was a double), in 3 nights & 2 days. That is most that I have every done.
Your bragging RIGHT !!!!!
I will let you know after this years trip. 6 girls planned for 2 day/2 nights

Your bragging RIGHT !!!!! Originally Posted by golfertexas
Yes
On some crazy binge I saw three separate ladies in a day a couple of times when I first got started, and every so often at a studio I would roll out of one session with a provider into another a session with a different lovely lady. I was like a kid in a candy shop.

The studio one days, it was on the way to Sam's I would stop by going each way.

Finally if I had a crappy experience usually with an indy I would swing by my favorite studio lady to make things right.
You're original question just described my Saturday.
I've done three in a day before. Twice in a day on several occasions.
Yes
Yep yep
On some crazy binge I saw three separate ladies in a day a couple of times when I first got started, and every so often at a studio I would roll out of one session with a provider into another a session with a different lovely lady. I was like a kid in a candy shop.

The studio one days, it was on the way to Sam's I would stop by going each way.

Finally if I had a crappy experience usually with an indy I would swing by my favorite studio lady to make things right. Originally Posted by AT6Texan
Re Studio One: All plans were in place to take a week's vacation and two or three grand and go out in a blaze of candy-store glory--and then the place closed.

After a crappy experience, I too feel the need to get the taste out of my mouth as soon as possible, so to speak. Of course, this is a great way to get yourself into a financial death spiral: "she swallowed the spider to eat the fly...."
Not talking about double or triples, but have you ever scheduled more than one appointment in one day? Originally Posted by Broncos
yes
Last week but not often.....