Thanksgiving/Football incall?

I'm surprised that there are no ladies offering a Thanksgiving/Football incall special.

Maybe it is too soon to start advertising?

Sails
What is that? I'm interested!

Is it a one-on-one date or several couples?

hmmm...very interesting concept. I wouldn't cook a whole turkey and sides for two people but could do a turkey breast with a few other dishes.

What have ladies offered in the past? I haven't paid any attention to what the ladies advertise! LOL!
I was planning on offering such a date here in Houston (as I've done previously), and I have a HUGE wall-mounted flatscreen TV. I don't mind cooking the traditional meal; we both get nice containers of leftovers for the weekend.

Fancy in a football jersey in the kitchen with her hot buns, turned into sticky buns later.
I appreciate this great suggestion and went ahead and advertised a Thanksgiving Day supper in my weekly ad (yesterday).

This is the first year that I won't have family with me so that's probably why I didn't notice this type of ad in past years, but now that I'm looking I still don't see any!

Maybe most providers have their kids home from school and/or family visiting them or are out-of-town.

I don't want to make this thread just about me (and Fancy ) so maybe other ladies can post here to say if they're going to be available Thanksgiving Day or Black Friday.
Likely because some of us have family to entertain or be entertained by on this major holiday like most Americans- just a notion.

The ad section will surely be open for the weekend line up Thursday...along with the regular provider ad section. So yes its a bit early to see....give it a few days. If not try ISO....other than that responses will be threADish. ISO is your friend.

Good luck !
HoneyRose (and rest),

I was looking for something one-on-one.

I don't recall any ladies offering this in the past so I was kind of wondering why not.

Sails

What is that? I'm interested!

Is it a one-on-one date or several couples?

hmmm...very interesting concept. I wouldn't cook a whole turkey and sides for two people but could do a turkey breast with a few other dishes.

What have ladies offered in the past? I haven't paid any attention to what the ladies advertise! LOL! Originally Posted by HoneyRose
I would suggest posting an ISO and be specific about what you are looking for. Good Luck!