Big Load Problem?

So I guess as I've gotten older my T levels have dropped. So I very seldom jerkoff. Problem is that my primary activity is CIMNQNS and my loads are now Peter North sized explosions. My usual NQNS providers are having issues swallowing my baby batter.

Q for the group - find new providers w better skills or jerk off more often?

Thoughts? Candidates? Talk amongst yourselves.....,
  • hd
  • 11-22-2013, 02:12 PM
I jerk off whether I need to or not!

Just an exercise of futility.
LOL..sorry just have to ask.
Is it one full gulp or is it so big I would have to swallow twice? three times?

• hd
  • 11-22-2013, 02:27 PM
Please melannie, don't feed his ego!
Honestly not bragging. Just don't feel like slamming the salami like I did 30 years ago.
As you get older your T levels WILL decline....no way around that. If you like shooting a big load....find a provider that can handle it.

Over time the load will decrease as well if you are like 99.9% of the rest of us.

You didn't say your age (or I missed it) keep an eye on your prostate and PSA levels...... with regular check ups and measurement....a least annually
Honestly not bragging. Just don't feel like slamming the salami like I did 30 years ago. Originally Posted by Bobster36
I will take it for u. I need too see you again anyways. Its been waaaaay too long.
I will take it for u. I need too see you again anyways. Its been waaaaay too long. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

You go girl!!!
LOL, funny how we all react differently. As I've gotten older my load has decreased to next to nothing, but then I masturbate more than I did as a kid because I got laid 5 or 6 time a week from 16 till I got married my last year of college. Hell, I don't remember jacking off at all until after I got married.

By all means do keep an eye on PSA as hd suggests (be sure they draw blood before the finger action), and check out testosterone replacement therapy, if it's within your budget it's a great thing.
LOL..sorry just have to ask.
Is it one full gulp or is it so big I would have to swallow twice? three times? Originally Posted by melannie_star
I know for a fact that this Starr is up to the challenge Bobster!
....a least annually Originally Posted by gladius82
When in first read that I thought it said "anally".

Good luck OP. Have you tried a beer bong?
When in first read that I thought it said "anally".

Good luck OP. Have you tried a beer bong? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
ohhh THN may be on to something!! Bong Time

Thank you Luca
Its 420 somewhere.oh!maybehere.
I bet the OP supplies a lobster bib, too.