Encounter: Tan Mom

User ID: -
Date: 5/24/21
Name: Heather
Phone: 412-706-0213
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...ntion/38800366
City: Monroeville
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Near Lowe’s
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, daty cfs doggy
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’5” slim really tan shoulder length black hair shaved pussy
Recommendation: Yes
Dead link.. got a working one?
It's Michelle, who now is being called Heather.
Didn’t she pull a fucked up stunt recently? She actually looks doable.
  • signa
  • 05-26-2021, 10:06 AM
Didn’t she pull a fucked up stunt recently? She actually looks doable. Originally Posted by bambino
I don't know what the status is the current BF, but I thought she was gaining some unwanted attention at her incall by all the recent traffic
I thought I read one of her ads that said something like "anything goes till you're satisfied". I interpreted that to mean when you're "done", you're done (and out the door!)

But I have not seen her. Anyone who has seen her have further info on this?
I’ve seen her a couple times for a qv. Bbbjcim. Good head. Large apt complex so a lot of vehicle traffic. As far as snoopy neighbors I can’t say. I also did the daughter in the moms apt, she is currently unavailable fwiw
I’ve seen her a couple times for a qv. Bbbjcim. Good head. Large apt complex so a lot of vehicle traffic. As far as snoopy neighbors I can’t say. I also did the daughter in the moms apt, she is currently unavailable fwiw Originally Posted by flows-with-water
Who’s the daughter?
Is her daughter returning?
Long story on my encounter with the daughter at the location. But it was a couple years ago at least. No indication that the daughter will be returning anytime siin
Rosexoxo is the daughter and she has been around recently....
Pics are deceiving/ old....
She is good looking, daughter is on vacation. I had a guy flash a badge at me while waiting for her a month or so ago. Is not anything goes, the b/f put that ad up. Too bad he went off on me, she is a good time.
You think a duo with heather and rose is possible??