State: Pennsylvania
Address: South side
Appointment Type: -
Activities: Massage, Greek, cim
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length and brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very petite, around 5'4", very tight body.
Recommendation: Yes
Didn’t know that she was available again. Same location as before?
Hmm! Just noticed date of encounter. A month ago! Things have changed since
Hmm! Just noticed date of encounter. A month ago! Things have changed since Originally Posted by Don Stephens
Yeah, I’d say so. #itsatrap.gif
Yeah, I’d say so. #itsatrap.gif
Originally Posted by Littlekicks

Did u ever consider the poster just now wrote the review of his experience last month?
She texted me earlier this week after setting up an appointment for today saying that she no longer is taking appointments. Specifically, ‘I am done!’
Did u ever consider the poster just now wrote the review of his experience last month? Originally Posted by chizzy
How useful is info from a review from an encounter that was a month ago?
The provider has moved on and is not taking appointments. If the review was posted a month ago, that would have been fine. But it’s been 31 days since the encounter.
If someone is using this review to try and schedule, they may run into problems that they would likely wish to avoid.
How useful is info from a review from an encounter that was a month ago?
The provider has moved on and is not taking appointments. If the review was posted a month ago, that would have been fine. But it’s been 31 days since the encounter.
If someone is using this review to try and schedule, they may run into problems that they would likely wish to avoid. Originally Posted by Littlekicks
I agree with everything you say but when you put on there

"#itsatrap.gif"

at least to me, that suggested the poster was intentionally setting a trap for other members... maybe that wasnt your intent and i took it wrong but like i said, he could have simply been putting up a review alittle late
Not really a trap, just someone saving a review to extend his premium.
She was in Florida but is back now. Is still doing appointments but not at the pace she was before.
Gerbil... she said the same to me but is just doing them as she needs the money. As you could tell with the wave of reviews she went at it hard for a bit but is now just doing them when she needs to or feels like it
she told me she wasn't taking any new clients a week ago.