Postponing Pensacola visit for 2 weeks

I picked a crazy weekend to visit which is not benefiting me with locations or costs of hotels due to a double whammy of gay pride weekend and memorial weekend rolled into one
Mina,

Please keep us posted on your reschedule dates. Maybe we can arrange a meeting. And yes, rates sky-rocket every year on this weekend.

Thanks!
Gulf Couple
I picked a crazy weekend to visit which is not benefiting me with locations or costs of hotels due to a double whammy of gay pride weekend and memorial weekend rolled into one Originally Posted by Mina Parker
Gay pride weekend in Pensacola? That's an oxymoron. What did all 4 of them decide now is the time to come out?
Gay pride weekend in Pensacola? That's an oxymoron. What did all 4 of them decide now is the time to come out? Originally Posted by Cpalmson
No dude, it's almost like an invasion. At least 20,000 folks come to town for it and it scares the shit out of all the homophobes and "Christians". It's really not bad in town just the beach but getting a room that weekend is almost impossible.
I wish I could afford skyrocket rooms cuz I love me some lesbians and I have a ton of friends coming over this weekend, but I just can't do it. Homophobes can bite my ass for all I care lol but I am def going to be that way June 8-10
Hi Mina,
When you do come out this way, keep in mind June is peak summer, sooo the closer to the water you are the higher the cost. I'm a local, so feel free to pm me if you need some inside info on the area.
Thank u