Favourite Fetish?

Everybody has their own fetish and I guess that's what this part of the forum is for... so... what is your fetish?
I have a few that I fantasize about..

1.) Cold Cum-- I love the taste and texture..
When a man saves his cum for me in the fridge and brings it for me to Drink... mmmm.. better than yogurt.

2.) Bubble Rap-- Have yet to try this, though I want to wrap your penis in bubble rap and hop on!

3.) I love a man in uniform- I love Roleplay and love to dress the part.. I want my Tarzan dammit! lol

That about covers it!
haha.. Sounds like we need to try some things Melannie!
Oral fetish, receiving and giving. A fine fanny also does the trick!
Piss... gimme piss play all day!
bbbjcimcof, mfm, getting tuma by a crazy lady, and ill admit bbfs
as in creampie
I luv milking a cock.....tease & denial with an oily handjob to finish is second!
When a woman is authoritative and in charge, especially in kinky activities
Smoking as in her smoking while i daty
Love, love, love wax play. Either being straddled or using massage/milking table.
I enjoy a bit on bondage play, tying my friends to the bed so I can enjoy them. I am the dom partner then. I also enjoy a good electric shock or two with said partner and wax to top it off. Damn, can't wait for tonights session
Mmmm bondage, cuckholding, humiliation, forced orgasm, queening, wax play, forced feminization, sissy training, sploshing, sensitivity play, spanking, canning, paddling, golden showers,pet play, CBT, servitude, foot fetish, body worship, breath play, smothering, tickle torture.

Really the list goes on and on withabout any Dominatrix activity. I'd like to learn more about some as well.
wax play is also hot.....and I luv milking {I have a portable milking table}
WetI want one! I have slaves who provide tribute...hmm maybe I should have one get it for me then make them sorry they did lol *wink*