Slow oral or fast furious oral?

Cocks were meant to be worshipped, sucked and licked slowly and sensually and fully enjoyed by both the man and the cock sucking slut who gets so turned on by feeling the throbbing and tasting the precum in full anticipation of .........)))))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Yup! +1. I do it the way the client tells me. If he says to slow down, slow I will go. If he says to go faster, I will! LOVE seeing a cock go from soft to hard in my mouth!
The only acceptable answer to this question is "Yes!"
Slow sensual oral ? Or fast furious almost aggressive oral?
YES! I concur with texassapper. There is no wrong answer - just preference. I like a slow sensual build up that starts with soft wet pressure - with the pace accelerating and the pressure intensifying, ball tugging, a little biting, get the hands involved with stroking and squeezing, then pull back and slow down - edge me for 20-30 min. Gradually bring up the pace again to a fast furious ROUGH crescendo for that deeply satisfying volcanic eruption.

Zena, you know exactly how I like it and you do it perfect every time!
Suck my dick as if it is a straw and you are trying to suck the bed sheets up through my asshole. So, yeah i like it pretty aggressive.
I like it real slow with lots of spit, you take it out of your mouth we do some heavy kissing then you put it back in your mouth. (My only quirk) I like to be standing up on the side of the bed and you on the bed on your hands and knees. Wife says it's a power thing
Mmmm king momo. zena and I need to tag team ya!
I prefer slow. It's more sensual and intimate. Gals can be more creative with it. It's like an art form. Much more erotic. It's like they're taking their time and savoring the cock.

Fast and furious doesn't do much for me unless it's at the end when I'm about to pop. Not as much creativity to it. I basically see it as robotic bobbing up and down.
Dallas, Zena told me she wants to double with you. Do I need a letter from my cardiologist giving me permission to play with you two?
Lol no. But I will be in Dallas in mid April
Dallas, Zena told me she wants to double with you. Originally Posted by King MoMo
...I will be in Dallas in mid April Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sounds like King MoMo might be 'in Dallas' in April, then, as well!!
Slow and sensual, hands on balls and taint.some dirty talk never hurt.
Sloppy and slow with furious vigor on the balls.
"Making love with conversation, then with my mouth"

Hottamolly
Ok guys...which one do you prefer?? Slow sensual oral ? Or fast furious almost aggressive oral? Ha. The answers should be good here. Originally Posted by Zena

I like slow and sensual to start, first tongue, then see her caress it with her face, neck, chest and body.. One lady I was with on many occasions was an absolute master at this art form.
As the cockworshiping continues, she pays attention not just my balls, but kisses and licks my thighs, sometimes tracing back up along my shaft as she caresses me in many pleasureable ways with her face, tongue, breasts and hands. I like to hear moans, along with some wet sloppy sounds that increase as the time gets near. Finally she’ll start swallowing me whole, pushing and forcing me into her throat deeper, to the point that my cock feels strangulation as she pulls out and begins to jerk me off lightly and with a loose grip.
Conversation and dirty talk can add more.
Once I give her the signal, I’ll let her choose how she wants to show me she cares.
If we agreed earlier, some cum swapping can be fun or nice sensual slow kisses.

Dallas, Zena told me she wants to double with you. Do I need a letter from my cardiologist giving me permission to play with you two? Originally Posted by King MoMo

I think your cardiologist may need a full report to see whether further treatment is needed.