BLACKS WHO SUPPORT TRUMP

I guess if you're black and you're not no the plantation it could cost you your life!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLOEmHmEIwA
Yall can have those people
Yall can have those people Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
We'll take'em and you can have Justin Beiber, lol.

Jim
Suppose you're similarly ready to reject Senator Corey Booker who quite unintentionally injected some facts into the lib-retard narrative about slavery ... now that he has self-identified with a white, European slave ... who was enslaved somewhere other than in the American South ... 1,600 years before Columbus *discovered* the Americas... 1,700 years before there was African slavery in the North American colonies ... almost 1,900 years before there was slavery in a country called the United States of America?

One might say Corey Booker pricked the delusional and unhistoric lib-retard narrative about slavery, not that any lib-retard would pull his/her head out of their ass and realize what Corey Booker actually did.
We'll gladly expect those who are free thinkers anyday...
We don't want them to remain as slaves on the plantationhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzROr08TSz4
Who is "Yall" and who are "those people"?
^people who support Trump. Isn't that what were discussing? ;-)
^people who support Trump. Isn't that what were discussing? ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So you alienate yourself from millions of people and the blacks in that large group...the large and growing larger black population you want to have nothing to do with because of their...free thinking...does it hurt when the blacks discount your baseless victim mentality
So you alienate yourself from millions of people and the blacks in that large group...the large and growing larger black population you want to have nothing to do with because of their...free thinking...does it hurt when the blacks discount your baseless victim mentality Originally Posted by bb1961
I'm an American
I'm an American Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What does that have to do with the comment I just made...
you are excellent at...DUCK...DODGE...and HIDE.
I direct a question to you about your blatant victimizing
racial overtones and you reply with nonsense!!
I've long heard others say (and strongly agree) that it takes real balls to be an outspoken black conservative these days (Thomas Sowell, for example). For many of our more poorly educated fellow citizens might consider you some type of traitor or sellout. Closed minds everywhere. Pathetic.
^^ and change the point ^^
What did they have to lose?
So let’s review. The purpose of this thread was to bait and flush out one member of the forum, who then could be attacked by others.

I don’t seem to find any discussion in the thread or points made., other than IBH ranting about one of his longtime favorite topics, of course.

And people wonder why Wakeup wakes up grumpy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS!!!!
So let’s review. The purpose of this thread was to bait and flush out one member of the forum, who then could be attacked by others.

I don’t seem to find any discussion in the thread or points made., other than IBH ranting about one of his longtime favorite topics, of course.

And people wonder why Wakeup wakes up grumpy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who does ALL of the bait and flush out in this forum...DO TELL?
The purpose of the thread was to point out that a large number of the blacks are not stuck on the plantation and in fear of being marginalized by being called "Uncle Tom" or the like just because they won't except the "black victimization" narrative.
They...the free thinkers ...are just but one of the things that make this country great!!