Ken Starr: I almost charged hildebeest with perjury

Ken Starr: I almost charged hildebeest with perjury

By David K. Li September 11, 2018

Former independent counsel Ken Starr was so frustrated with Hillary Clinton’s answers during the 1990s Whitewater probe that he considered charging her with perjury, the prosecutor reveals in a new tell-all....

“I was upset over Mrs. Clinton’s performance, and was even considering bringing the matter before the Washington grand jury for possible indictment on perjury,” Starr writes in Contempt: A Memoir of the Clinton Investigation, which hits bookshelves Tuesday.

“In the space of three hours, she claimed, by our count, over a hundred times that she ‘did not recall’ or ‘did not remember,’ ” Starr recounted of a Jan. 22, 1995, deposition of the future secretary of state.

“This suggested outright mendacity. To be sure, human memory is notoriously fallible, but her strained performance struck us as preposterous.”

(New York Post)
Oh but,but she's part of the ME TOO ( just kidding) its the Clinton mafia slick willy shoulda been locked up also just saying.
Oh but,but she's part of the ME TOO ( just kidding) its the Clinton mafia slick willy shoulda been locked up also just saying. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
They both should have been locked up.
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He should have done it. Then he would really be a Star, lol. He was probably paid off , threatened or both.

Jim
Yeah I don't know what they have on Washington insiders but damn
Shoulda, coulda, but didn't...
The key word here is "almost"

Anything following that word in the entire senario is just bullshit.
And he almost didn't even think about turning in a Baylor athelic(s) for rape. Hang your hat on that I b instead of the Clinton's that are not Potus. Btw Obama is not potus either.

In the meantime...start another stupid thread
The key word here is "almost"

Anything following that word in the entire senario is just bullshit. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Right you are!

He knew what he had and what he could do with it.
He should have done it. Then he would really be a Star, lol. He was probably paid off , threatened or both.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Star would have saved this country from two decades of hildebeest shenanigans if he'd have indicted hildebeest.
star also said that trump can be indicted.
Indicting Hillary would have been easy, getting a conviction would have been tough, especially with the lying press in the tank for Hillary.
star also said that trump can be indicted. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Star should be indicted for shirking his lawful duties.

Jim