Visitin Austin. Mopac a good place to stay??

I am visiting Austin this Friday the 24th thru Monday the 27th. I booked a hotel in the Mopac & 183 area. Is that a good part of town to stay at??

Thanks bunches!

Hope yall Atx guys show me a great time!!

Yes. I think that is a good area.
Wish I would in town. Have to see in when you back in Houston.
very good choice
Prettier than most of the girls advertising in Austin CoEd vs the regular ad section but come on.

You've been coming to Austin for over a year.

Be a little more creative in your threAD..

BTW... with the right looks AND rate ANYPLACE in town will be a good location.
Good Choice. When you get hungry go a couple exits further north on 183 to Bone Daddy's and get you some BBQ sliders and a giant beer, served by a really hot waitress...
Don't mind Whispers he is that way to everybody.

You picked one of the easier parts of Austin to get to. I35 is bad between 290 and 71 for traffic. I normally stay on 35 between 183 and toll road, but traffic can suck depending on time of day.

Hope you have fun in Austin.

Agree about Bone Daddy's except the Turkey Sandwich and the Baked Beans, no idea on beer. Don't drink. Also the Fish tacos are good at Bikinni's on I35 on east side between 183 and 290.
OK, I don't know the lady, by why should she care about the "hot" waitress?
Do yourself a favor honey, take a bit of that green you'll be given here and go a bit further down the highway and get a real meal at The Foxhole.
Better yet, see if you can get one the boys to take you there on a dinner date.
OK, I don't know the lady, by why should she care about the "hot" waitress?
Do yourself a favor honey, take a bit of that green you'll be given here and go a bit further down the highway and get a real meal at The Foxhole.
Better yet, see if you can get one the boys to take you there on a dinner date. Originally Posted by FoulRon
OMG Seriously!
While I was serious with my Bone Daddy recommendation, I figured anyone with the intelligence level of a 6th grader would have known better than to take the "Hot waitress" part seriously (they really do have hot waitresses though). Even still, this is a sex board right?? Like you said you don't know what she's into and my post was directed at Heaven not you so if the thought of two hot girls flirting with each other bothers you then click the back button and scroll on down to the next thread.

Never even heard of the Foxhole, maybe I should go there for my birthday this Saturday so I can learn what a "REAL" meal is ...
Samcro, that does suck I will miss you this time. Would love to see you again in Houston!

Whispers. Thanks for the advice hun. ;D HA..!
Can't even ask a question without ppl being negative. *cough cough*

Tatonka, FoulRon, LittleMonster, & John_Dough thanks for the advice. I don't know the best sides of town to work on. Glad I picked a good one. I definitely will check out those restaurants! I LOVE AUSTIN. This is my second trip out there to play. I usually go out there to hang out with friends. There's a lot of great places to eat in ATX & always somethings going on everyday to do! <3 it!!
OMG Seriously!
While I was serious with my Bone Daddy recommendation, I figured anyone with the intelligence level of a 6th grader would have known better than to take the "Hot waitress" part seriously (they really do have hot waitresses though). Even still, this is a sex board right?? Like you said you don't know what she's into and my post was directed at Heaven not you so if the thought of two hot girls flirting with each other bothers you then click the back button and scroll on down to the next thread.

Never even heard of the Foxhole, maybe I should go there for my birthday this Saturday so I can learn what a "REAL" meal is ... Originally Posted by Little Monster
Some days, I'm a little slow to pick up on humor in a post. Guess I don't normally assume that every provider is bi. Didn't mean to step on your tail.
Also, I'm not that big on BDs food. Some things are good, most i find too salty or over peppered. My comment was more meant to be, why go to one of those lame chain places she can go to at home.
And yes, The Foxhole is a bit more upscale than your usual breastaurant, a category it doesn't fall into despite the name. It's more of a lite version of Roaring Fork and Truluck's, i.e., not as fancy decor and high of price, but great quality food.
Yes, it would be a good place to "treat" yourself, especially if, like me, you don't have Still Looking's bank account.

FYI, Ms. Shaw, that's too more eatery references nearby.
LOL! Thanks for the info! I love Trulucks & Roaring Forks!! Trulucks' oasters are amazing!!