Not that it's any of your business...

But I workout 4x a week and eat healthy, trying to lose weight and just be healthier & stronger in general.

In all honesty, I really don't care if I'm currently too big for your liking. There's so many other wonderful ladies that I'm sure are your type and happy to see you, just as there are many other wonderful gentleman who are happy to see me, as I am.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and who are you to criticize anyone for their preferences. Grow up.

So if I'm not to your standards or preferences, or if any other girl isn't as well for that matter - that's perfectly fine. But you might try keeping your rude comments to yourself.

Have a great day!!!
Wonder what brought this about?

Either way, bravo to you tori!!!! Keep doing what you are doing!!! You don't have to answer to anyone about your body, if you are happy with it, fuck em!!
Not my business, but I'd be more than happy ta watch you work out. Prefably would like to see your technique when you are doing squats, especially if you would allow me to watch from underneath you. Ya look kinda hot to me
BRAVO only next time name the asshat... let the chips falls as they may...
Not my business, but I'd be more than happy ta watch you work out. Prefably would like to see your technique when you are doing squats, especially if you would allow me to watch from underneath you. Ya look kinda hot to me Originally Posted by wantsome
I agree with this.
F! The Asshat Tori!
The pics in your Showcase are accurate, so for someone to complain.....don't get it.
You never once complained about my 6 keg abs or my maximus glutes.
Haters will always be haters...piss on em
BRAVO only next time name the asshat... let the chips falls as they may... Originally Posted by Justapervert
sounds like the sort of ...thing ...a former mod might ...advocate

...move this ...threAD ta alerts
yes

links / quotes

or never happenned
Thanks everyone...not seeking validation, but I do appreciate the nice comments obviously.

I know I should just ignore the less favorable, and I usually do, but I just got really pissed at the last one.

And no, I'm not naming names. Bc really, it'd be more than one person anyhow. The particular comment that irked me isn't the only comment of it's kind.

I don't care if I'm not someone's type, but no need to be rude. Just move along.
did you rtm the posts?

hard to determine weather your misunderstanding them

which would lead to needless concerns
Bc really, it'd be more than one person anyhow. The particular comment that irked me isn't the only comment of it's kind. Originally Posted by ToriStarr
hints of a wider ...conspiracy

...might be ...time fer a jimmie detective ta take the ...case
Thanks everyone...not seeking validation, but I do appreciate the nice comments obviously.

I know I should just ignore the less favorable, and I usually do, but I just got really pissed at the last one.

And no, I'm not naming names. Bc really, it'd be more than one person anyhow. The particular comment that irked me isn't the only comment of it's kind.

I don't care if I'm not someone's type, but no need to be rude. Just move along. Originally Posted by ToriStarr
Screw 'em Tori. The guys that talk like that are just validating the fact that you are much better off without them. Nothing wrong with you at ALL.
Screw 'em Tori. The guys that talk like that are just validating the fact that you are much better off without them. Nothing wrong with you at ALL. Originally Posted by cculvr69
like the OP of her latest review?
like the OP of her latest review? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Can we get a laxxpert to weigh in heavily on the high dollar fetish market for "feeders"? Whew