Encounter: Mapleshade and Oh Yoyo

Date: January 30
Name: Yoyo
Address and Phone: Mapleshade* --425 Maplelawn St., Suite 102, Plano Tx Phone: (972) 985-8851
Address: -
Phone: 972-985-8851
City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK, DFK, Dress Drop, Hands Everywhere, Breast Worship, DATO, DATY, TUHA, TUMA, BJ, 69, CFS - multiple,
Hair Length and Color: Dark - mid-back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Beautiful face, great eyes, smooth skin, nice MM boobs with extremely large nipples. I’m guessing here - around 5’4” - 115lbs with curves and nice ass. Really, really pretty girl, great lips and nice body all the way around!
Recommendation: Yes
I love some of the girls at the shade- YoYo among them. However I’ve curtailed my activities there b/c even if it’s been repaired, the shower is seldom used. I’ll go for massage with L1, or if I’m freshly showered L2, but I won’t put my mouth on any part of them.
I love some of the girls at the shade- YoYo among them. However I’ve curtailed my activities there b/c even if it’s been repaired, the shower is seldom used. I’ll go for massage with L1, or if I’m freshly showered L2, but I won’t put my mouth on any part of them. Originally Posted by jaddarami
Well thank you for causing me to question some of my recent decisions....
YoYo is now out of town according to Judy, and
Grace is too. Vicki is retired.
This month is slimmer pickings.....
The girls don’t shower between only baby wipes. It’s get rough later in the day.
My favorite is Mindy. A young, very attractive women that speaks very fluent English. She went to Cal for awhile and I’m hoping she’ll be coming back very soon.
Go early in the day. The lady manager is also hot