Encounter: Emma is a must see

Date: 4-17-2021
Name: Emma
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines Blvd
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: Table Shower Games, TUMA, BBBJ, TUMA, DFK, TUMA, Body Slide, TUMA, MISH, TUMA, K9
Hair Length and Color: Long dark brown hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: She weighs under a 100 lbs and seems to be thinner than when I saw her in the past. I would say mid 40s with large B's. Love her personality and enthusiasm to take care of me.
Recommendation: Yes
Awesome review, I am worn out reading this one, and the Yoko review. They must be trying to steal Asa's Crown, haha
  • vadc
  • 04-19-2021, 06:20 PM
Awesome review, I am worn out reading this one, and the Yoko review. They must be trying to steal Asa's Crown, haha Originally Posted by Capital
Promoters backup handle is at it. Original handle must be collecting to many points
Nice review.

Killer review. Those are all Emma gets..

I paid her a visit last Saturday, she has a good memory, she remembered me from a couple of years ago at pearls
They all act like they remember us. If you think about it's impossible to remember someone over hundreds or even thousands of clients seen. I have had providers remember me when it was my first time meeting them. I guess we all look alike to them.
I will remember Emma forever, if she remembers me the next day, I'm satisfied