Encounter: Best Lap Dance I’ve ever had at a strip club

Man, helluva review of my favorite spot in Austin since 1998!

I’m going to throw it out there like candy man….. whispers , whispers, whispers. I know there used to be hobby socials from time to time at various titty bars. Hobbyists would invite providers, sugar babies and strippers. If these still happen, I would like to get back on the list and make it if I’m in town, I know I missed several because I was out of town for work but would go when I could.
I’m going to throw it out there like candy man….. whispers , whispers, whispers. I know there used to be hobby socials from time to time at various titty bars. Hobbyists would invite providers, sugar babies and strippers. If these still happen, I would like to get back on the list and make it if I’m in town, I know I missed several because I was out of town for work but would go when I could. Originally Posted by conservative44
I remember those socials well. Fun times.
Today I was at a Golds working out, and I look to my right and it’s the girl in this review. She looked at me, I looked at her, and we pretended not to know each other.

She was working out with a younger AA guy who probably her boyfriend. He looked like a decent dude, not the loser type.

I wonder if he knew what she does for extra cash. Lol