New cheap alternative to incall!

lol

http://www.lostateminor.com/2014/06/...mfortably-car/

Why pay for hotel rooms when you can sleep comfortably in your car

As long as we don’t wake up with a twisted neck, wouldn’t it be great to save a couple of hundreds of dollars by skipping hotel stays and sleeping inside our cars instead? Well, this dream has come true with the Inflatable Car Mattress. Manufactured by Eumerce, this is one inflatable car mattress that can instantly transform your car into a comfortable sleeping pad. It is specially designed to make maximum use of the legroom from your backseat.

Fully expanded, it spreads to 51″ x 35″ with a thickness of three inches and is easily installed within minutes with just an air pump. You can now bade adieu to achy backs and stiff limbs for your future car sleepovers.

Lol I'm sure there's a provider out there thinking "Now I can finally fuck comfortably in my car!"
... You can now bade adieu to achy backs and stiff limbs for your future car sleepovers. Originally Posted by skydiver
They went all out on this marketing campaign, eh?
OMG... I was worried about clicking this thread. Glad I did. LOL
Haaaaaaaa...that's funny shit.
  • 06-08-2014, 09:55 PM
Great idea, but hotel rooms offer showers, and other night time needs.

...as a truck driver, I see lots of people sleeping in their cars in lots and rest areas. In the northern climates, cold in winter, southern, hot as hell in summer.

Rent a room, more comfy, and a whole lot easier to get laid in!
Very funny
I'm 75" tall so something will be hanging over the edge.
Tried that in my younger days, some ass hole in a uniform always knocking on the window,