Reviews that are not mine!!!!!

I am not trying to get on here or complain or anything.. But I am getting a little tired of other peoples reviews being put under my reviews.. I had problems in the past about having another girls review on my page that wasn't my review.. It really messed up my business.. I had a lot of people pass me up because of that review.. Don't get my wrong these reviews are not bad reviews but they should of never been put on my reviews.. I have never had any of those numbers in my life.. I am from Dallas an I have always had a Dallas number.. I guess what I am trying to say is please disregard those reviews because they are not my reviews.. I am sorry that I have to post another thread but.. This is the second time this has done happened to me.. The first one was a bad review.. Now these reviews are good but they are not mine.. So what does a girl have to do to make sure that she doesn't get other peoples reviews? Do I need to change my name or something? I mean I don't know what else to do..
You didnt mention so, but I'm assuming that is the first step you took. Keep following up with them, be consistent, but understanding, most mods dont live at their keep board 24/7.

I'm not familiar with Eccie's policy is on reviews, but I would think, if they arent your reviews, they will work with you on getting them removed and getting them credited to the correct person.

Why do you think her reviews are being credited to you? Do you share a same name? I posted a thread about having a same name, here's the link.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=129731

I'm curious, you said you were being passed over because of her reviews, how do you know that?

Did gentlemen contact you and say... "I'm passing you over because of some of your reviews".

I'm just curious how you determined that you being passed over because of her reviews.

Anyway, hope you get it all worked out, best of luck.
Just report to a mod which reviews aren't yours. You have at least one review of another Rachel on your list. She's older than you and worked out of SW Arlington.
The mods are manualy attaching the reviews to the profiles. Just ask them to correct the problem.
FYI,

When the new Review enhancements were installed, there were 39,000 reviews that had to be manually classified and assigned to a provider. And with Girls under the same name, or like names, BP/CL, name changes, AKA names as well as other avenues that they get reviewed, that there is an error rate is to be expected. The mods are doing the best possible job getting these assigned and when there is a problem, getting them reassigned. Please be patient with them, as this is a volunteer position, and some have not been in the job long so do not know all the girls.

Just let them know which ones are not correct and they will fix them.

I got involved with a lady thinking that the providers were routing these and was upset that she felt that a girl was hijacking her reviews. Ladies, this is NOT the case... If your reviews are assigned to another provider, please ask the mods respectfully to have them reassigned.

PPE
thenilfnextdoor... i had a review about a month back that was a bar review on my reviews.. it was bad review and it wasn't my review.. yes i had a guy post on my thread saying that he passed over me because it was a bad review.. this is the second time this has done happened to me now.. like i said before this is not my first time going through this.. i was looking at my reviews an i have 6 of them back to back that are not mine.. that is why i am posting another thread about this.. like i said before but i am not trying to complain but all the numbers are not dallas numbers.. you would think that they would see that i have had nothing but a dallas number.. it can really confuse people when you have peoples reviews on your page.. they tend to start to think that you are two different people and don't want to see you..
You have reported the incorrect reviews to the mods, right?
yes i have bubba3452.. it just upsets me because this is the second time this has done happened to me
Rachael,

No one is perfect, give the mods a break. They are all volunteer and if you know what they had to do daily, you would be probably shocked and appalled...

I know they try hard, and get most of it right... just let them know and they will fix it.

PPE
Yea, it seems pretty hit and miss so far, just report the ones that do not belong to you. I saw a lady's ad that interested me, looked at thje review, none were of her. Mods removed all that were a different race from her, but left the others. She had @ 10, none are of her.

I hope they mix Surge and I up. I will have PA for @ 100 years.
its ok i am not worried about it anymore... i changed my name so hopefully i wont have problems anymore
  • Surge
  • 12-01-2010, 08:40 AM
...I hope they mix Surge and I up. I will have PA for @ 100 years. Originally Posted by RoundPound

Round, sometimes your the windshield, sometimes you are the bug!

I am not trying to get on here or complain or anything.. But I am getting a little tired of other peoples reviews being put under my reviews.. .. Originally Posted by rachel raquel

Wow. ditto. Last time I checked.. I have ZERO tatoos. My hair is NOT SANDY. I NEVER SHARE AN INCALL with ANYONE... for the very reason mentioned on WHOEVER'S review... and NOTHING about my face is rough. In fact.. nothing about me is...(except maybe the soles of my feet.. lol ) so I feel ya. I have reveiws here.. and on TER.. that ARE NOT MINE.

Wonder why we can't recant when we have a valid complaint? We are kind a screwed.. because new clients base their decisions on who to see by our reviews... There should be a side bar on our reviews where we can BALK or PROVE its a sabatoge reveiw.. or a female with male handle.. trying to stay above our water level.

SHOULD BE.. COULD BE.. butt..

good post. thanks.