Biggest delusional asshole on the Hooker boards?

J1M
Witchita Lineman
Bootzie
TattasDdd
Wait - are we only allowed to vote for one ???
Yea what Berry squared said

But after much deliberation and the disapponment of only being able to choose one, I had to go with Bootzie, simply because his delusions are the most current...and "oldest"
Who the fuck is Bootzie? I've never heard him mentioned before.
Ok wait a second...the title of the thread is most delusional asshole, then i just noticed the poll says biggest douchebag.

Wichita Lineman is hands down the biggest douchebag. Its a runaway

J1M is an asshole, but most of us are, he's just an unbleached asshole with some dingleberries

I dont think Tatas is an asshole or a douchebag, he is something else entirely. I will leave it up to DK to coin him a personal title
AG pretty much nailed it. I will submit "Piece of Shit" for tata's title. Unfortunately, its an insult to pieces of shit everywhere, but they will have to be insulted.
Well, I meant delusional. I think all the candidates are pretty delusional. In their own unique way.
Shouldn't Bambino get points for instigating? Or at least get the guy a mirror.
and yet the three amigos respond.

BerryBerry
Bambino
DK

enough said
Hi tits, nice to see you are back.
that was so original
My question to the Moderation of this site is : Since personal attacks WILL NOT be tolerated was this individual by the handle of Bambino given point or why wasn't he banned for starting this drama?
My question to the Moderation of this site is : Since personal attacks WILL NOT be tolerated was this individual by the handle of Bambino given point or why wasn't he banned for starting this drama? Originally Posted by tatasddd
Get off the Mods dick already shit

Teacher Teacher Bambino is being a meanie head

Put your showcase up already & sell the pussy cat we keep hearing. .
  • BSer
  • 02-11-2016, 03:39 PM
My question to the Moderation of this site is : Since personal attacks WILL NOT be tolerated was this individual by the handle of Bambino given point or why wasn't he banned for starting this drama? Originally Posted by tatasddd
Same reason you dont get warning points for bumping a thread thats four months old.
Why would Tats post his senior picture as his avatar?