Color coded Indys?

http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic...34990#p2034990

Well, Athooga is at it again. Complaining about colored squares. I think it was a good idea years ago, but who is managing the color coded system on Indys? Is there special software to organize it? What a kerfuffle. Who gives a fuck anymore? The only hooker board that I know off who uses this type of system. Very paranoid.
Jesus Christ, that's a lineup of babes in that discussion.
Is that Veronica Vixen from the 3 Stooges?
  • BSer
  • 02-02-2016, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by dynamitekid
I thought that was George the Animal Steele!
Hey, c'mon guys…Veronica Vixen clearly enjoys "high intensity interval training" workouts! Or so she claims she does in Athooga's workout thread. In other words….she sometimes walks up the stairs instead of taking the handicapped ramp or elevator. 1 flight = high intensity!
I think I'd rather spend the night with Shemp.

Originally Posted by dynamitekid
Stay on topic. It's about the color coding system. To my knowledge, it's the only hooker board that uses it. It's no safer than this one. As a matter of fact, there is more drama and bullshit that goes on there than here. Girls get busted there. Rob people etc, and they are green squares. Veronica actually had one of the more intelligent comments. High intensity workouts keep the mind sharp!
  • signa
  • 02-03-2016, 07:32 AM
Stay on topic. It's about the color coding system. To my knowledge, it's the only hooker board that uses it. It's no safer than this one. As a matter of fact, there is more drama and bullshit that goes on there than here. Girls get busted there. Rob people etc, and they are green squares. Veronica actually had one of the more intelligent comments. High intensity workouts keep the mind sharp! Originally Posted by bambino
The whole system there is broken, has been for some time. In theory a good idea, but when you have providers, pimps or who ever is running the ship completely skew the review system because of what ever the "agenda" of the day is. In some cases it's purposely to mess with newer cheaper, better talent and allow the moos, to reign supreme.

and "Bam Bam Bigelow" aka Veronica is fkn scary although she actually understand the deal there.
  • BSer
  • 02-03-2016, 08:23 AM
Off topic.....we need a thread comparing Indys girls to their pro wrestling doppelgängers
http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic...34990#p2034990

Well, Athooga is at it again. Complaining about colored squares. I think it was a good idea years ago, but who is managing the color coded system on Indys? Is there special software to organize it? What a kerfuffle. Who gives a fuck anymore? The only hooker board that I know off who uses this type of system. Very paranoid. Originally Posted by bambino

Athooga she is a fucking asshole to the max a wannabee half ass hooker. What do they have maybe ten girls in Pittsburgh and then the Ohio pimpmobile bus brings in more hags that site is so over its not funny.

Hoodrats sign up and cash and dash and do bareback and the old hags cry because Indy's is for condom safe fucking no haggling guys with pockets full of money green squares
Athooga she is a fucking asshole to the max a wannabee half ass hooker. What do they have maybe ten girls in Pittsburgh and then the Ohio pimpmobile bus brings in more hags that site is so over its not funny.

Hoodrats sign up and cash and dash and do bareback and the old hags cry because Indy's is for condom safe fucking no haggling guys with pockets full of money green squares Originally Posted by loneshark
Well, since we're in Pgh, both sites have the same providers. And hagglers. The point is, is the color coded system run its course. At this time, seems like it causes more confusion and problems.
This guy lost his vouch status. Girls are labeled "agency" and lose their vouch status. If you don't go with the flow, you're fucked.

http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic...42894#p2042894
Off topic.....we need a thread comparing Indys girls to their pro wrestling doppelgängers Originally Posted by BSer
of course to make it epic, it would have to include pics
The coloured indys system I am sure has saved many arrests, but it has turned into a complete fucking joke. While some reviews are good and accurate, others are the complete opposite. I hope MaggieMonroh finally scheduled an appointment with Pitt Dental School for example & a nutritionist to gain a few pounds so one doesn't feel he is fucking an upholstered skeleton.
Well hell.
Since day one I have been told I wasn't using the board right because I always looked beyond a colored square.

Go figure.
Well hell.
Since day one I have been told I wasn't using the board right because I always looked beyond a colored square.

Go figure. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
That's true, one of a select few.