Has tatasDDD become more....

Famous even than the one & only CG? Everybody seems to be obssessed with this guy. He is the talk of the whole local board whether for good or bad reasons he can't get out of the minds of a handful of individuals here. WTF is up with that? We are here to discuss and exchange info on prostitutes, aren't we? What makes this handful of people so obsessed with this individual that they just can't let go?
I am home. I am posting from my home.
The only one obsessed with you is you.
The only one obsessed with you is you. Originally Posted by bambino
Your post after each mine shows otherwise. It seems like unless you "take" your morning shit your day can't start.
Your post after each mine shows otherwise. It seems like unless you "take" your morning shit your day can't start. Originally Posted by tatasddd
You're the one who goes around asking hookers about me. You Bulgarian ball licker.
You're the one who goes around asking hookers about me. You Bulgarian ball licker. Originally Posted by bambino
Yet another post from you. Tell me then you aren't obsessed with my persona. You just don't seem able to keep to yourself, do you?
Yet another post from you. Tell me then you aren't obsessed with my persona. You just don't seem able to keep to yourself, do you? Originally Posted by tatasddd
Your persona? Bulgarian ball licker?
Your persona? Bulgarian ball licker? Originally Posted by bambino
Yes you are obsessed with me. You just can't let go.