Providers and the Liberator

Hey Everyone,
I have three questions for you all

The first is are there any providers that have one of those liberators.

The second has anyone used one before, Is it good or bad.

And the third are there any providers that wouldnt mind if a liberator was brought to the visit.

Thanks
Liberators are a lot of fun....Ramp-Wedge combo.
Bring it!

I soooooooooo wanna try it!

And if I break, I buy!
Bring it baby!! With you...the liberator would be a blast!
Interesting.

I saw it in the store and thought about getting it. It looks fun. *Giggling*
I personally used to own the"Wedge" it was very uncomfortable just think of lying on your tummy on a piece of concrete. Also it was a pain to store and wash, my thougts are just put some pillows under for comfort and make your own Wedge out of foam as its a ridiculous price.
Liberators are a lot of fun....Ramp-Wedge combo. Originally Posted by Longshot
Got it!!!

And yes... They ARE fun!!
The issue with taking the Ramp/Wedge combo to an incall is they are quite large and unless you happen to have the original cardboard box, just slinging them over your shoulder can lead to nosy neighbors asking what WAS that man carrying?

What I have found is that they work best if you are seeing the same provider multiple times because being able to move them around in various positions for various acts all depend on the size of the lady and the size of the bed and even how far off the floor the bed happens to be.
I have the ramp (the larger part of the combo)...it's great for doggy in particular. I keep it at the incall in McKinney.

I've seen it used for back and leg type of health issues - so if it's not full of stains or something - why anyone would think immediately that it's for someone about to get their brains fucked out - is beyond me.

Yet - if they are horn dogs like many of us here - well, then....think whatever you want. I'm bout to get some - and they aren't!