Is it good to mention "reviews" to a provider?

To clarify...if you see a new provider (maybe she's sorta under the radar or say a lower-volume fbsm massage girl), is there an advantage/disadvantage to letting them know you know something about them?

Another thing it would do is give them an idea (though not specifically) what your expectations are.

And when I say mention them, I mean very generally, like "I saw some reviews and...you're what I'm looking for..." Not "Hey, I see you're CIM-NQNS! Awesome!"

I've never done it, but then I've only recently started seeing some indies. And, the more I think about it, the more I can see both sides—saying something vs not saying something. Guys or gals, any opinions would be appreciated.
I wouldn't be specific in emails or texts to her about anything. You should know what she does by her reviews, PMs, word-of-mouth and her ads/Showcase.

During the session is when you want to be "specific".

The ladies I know get nervous and slightly pissed if you bug them about their activities before you see them. And if they say they are BBBJCIMNQNS in their ads and you don't get that...write about it in a review.
To clarify...if you see a new provider (maybe she's sorta under the radar or say a lower-volume fbsm massage girl), is there an advantage/disadvantage to letting them know you know something about them?

Another thing it would do is give them an idea (though not specifically) what your expectations are.

And when I say mention them, I mean very generally, like "I saw some reviews and...you're what I'm looking for..." Not "Hey, I see you're CIM-NQNS! Awesome!"

I've never done it, but then I've only recently started seeing some indies. And, the more I think about it, the more I can see both sides—saying something vs not saying something. Guys or gals, any opinions would be appreciated. Originally Posted by NorthDallas30

There should be no reason you shouldn't be able to express your desires for an appointment with a lady who screens. It all depends on if this issue is a deal-breaker or not. It should always be worth being screened beforehand to ask the questions you need to insure you're going to have a good time.

And yes, even FBSM ladies screen.
Questions are never a bad thing IMHO
Good comments...thanks all.

So, what I'm hearing...when meeting/talking to a (new) provider, don't necessarily refer to info gotten from reading reviews, but just be up-front and say what I like, or ask about things if uncertain.

Or something like that?
If she doesn't ask you first, right.
After screening, I don't mind . I like to know a gentlemen has done some research on me as well. Its a good idea to get an understanding of eachother for maximized comfort during the session.
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Most women will appreciate tact and respect. No matter what the topic. Factor in a little of the "hobby rules" and you have a recipe for win.
I have special needs but will see a provider at least one time and maybe two before I mention them. BTW, my needs are pretty much within the norm but are often not asked for and seldom mentioned in reviews. I find this works.