Saw this warning on BP - pics

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...mo-27/20082794

Not sure if it is real or a pissed pimp, but better safe than sorry right:-)

AD:
POLICE!! SHELBY findley 19 from MO - 27
Posted: Monday, December 31, 2012 10:55 PM
Reply: click here

THIS IS A WARNing TO All!! SHE has a tattoo on her left feet of a cross./
Poster's age: 27

• Post ID: 20082794 dallas
Email this ad

Cr6.jpg

CR7.jpg

CR8.jpg
So she hase more then one left foot? If she has one right foot and two left feet does that make her a tripod?
feet...as in plural?

screw the cops that's enough reason for me not to call her...
Guess she has more than one left feet lol.. the guy that wrote that obviously didnt pass 2nd grade spelling lol!
But, can she dance???
I'm guessing pissed off pimp guys... Maybe she is trying to get away from being managed and by posting this here along with her real name you are only helping destroy her chances...
At the risk of political incorrectness, I might offer that the misuse of the word "feet" could be evidence of a management issue. Among my coworkers of a certain ethnicity, the plural of "foot" is "feets."
I'm guessing pissed off pimp guys... Maybe she is trying to get away from being managed and by posting this here along with her real name you are only helping destroy her chances... Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I agree with you Jules, she may be trying to get away from him, you just never know.
Anybody can post shit on bp. It sucks. I dont use bp at all anymore due to idiots stealing pics, placing fake ads, calling reputable girls trannys...blah blah blah
All you gotta do is tell a pimp no you are not interested, or piss off a client or have covetous "provider friends" or.....just about anything these days.
At the risk of political incorrectness, I might offer that the misuse of the word "feet" could be evidence of a management issue. Among my coworkers of a certain ethnicity, the plural of "foot" is "feets." Originally Posted by roaringfork
Seriously??
Seriously?? Originally Posted by Gemma34
Deadly. As in: "It was snowin' outside this mornin' so I told my other baby the one who daddy just got out of jail not to come out the house less she be havin' shoes on both her feets."
Deadly. As in: "It was snowin' outside this mornin' so I told my other baby the one who daddy just got out of jail not to come out the house less she be havin' shoes on both her feets." Originally Posted by roaringfork
Now that hurr is funny!
Deadly. As in: "It was snowin' outside this mornin' so I told my other baby the one who daddy just got out of jail not to come out the house less she be havin' shoes on both her feets." Originally Posted by roaringfork
Bless your lil heart.
and now check the editing done on the original ad. lol
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...mo-27/20082794
So she's a little clumsy. Two left feet with crosses. Or maybe he meant her two left feet were crossed. Either way not a sign of grace!