How to get guys attention...

Hi everyone, I wanted to know how to post the best ad for outcalls and what will bring your guys attention. Also what is the best way to get my name out there?
~Kayla
Naked pics always help
We need to know more about you. A showcase would be huge. Good luck.
Answer your pm's! Sent you one 2 days ago! A great review from a well known Hobbiest will get your name out there!!!!
a showcase and also create a "persona" to build your name on

good luck
Answer your pm's! Sent you one 2 days ago! A great review from a well known Hobbiest will get your name out there!!!! Originally Posted by coolman
This ^^^, along with the naked pics and actually answering your PM's.

Conversely, a review by a guy with little in the way of a posting/reviewing history will hurt as many of us will suspect a self review under an alt (or worse). High introductory rates are generally frowned upon as well, especially with no naked pics to support that rate. I mean, why in the world would an informed hobbyist risk 3 bills for an unknown when he can have much more for less from dozens of well known and highly reviewed ladies who provide a premium service? Gotta earn them spurs before that kind of coin gets passed around by most of us. This ain't backpage and the hook's gotta be baited to get a bite around here.
a showcase and also create a "persona" to build your name on

good luck Originally Posted by DallasRain
Your persona should be a little tainted.
  • b2pop
  • 01-10-2013, 04:55 PM
Haing good TCB skills and being honest will take you far. Getting some reviews from well known reviewers is great. Maybe you could run a reviewer special (gives hobbier who will post review a reduced fee) . Always remain drama free that is my number one screening tool of a provider. I hate drama.
Get a bad review. That always help gets their attention. It gives me so much press its unreal. My phone hasen't stopped ringing for 48 hours. Just remember any press is good press girl.
  • shlub
  • 01-10-2013, 05:13 PM
Get on p411.
check w/ some of the other women - i'm sure they have all kinds of ideas.
some may be guarded in passing along info, but there are some great women here who can help you enter this wild and wooly sub-culture.

Naked pics of your taint always help Originally Posted by monkmonk
revised that for you [i'm now pyramider's lacky :^]

We need to know more about you. A showcase would be huge. Good luck. Originally Posted by flanker1017
a showcase, general area of incall ("dallas" is too large), something interesting about you, ... a name doesnt do much.

Answer your pm's! Sent you one 2 days ago! Originally Posted by coolman
Haing good TCB skills and being honest will take you far. ...

Maybe you could run a reviewer special (gives hobbier who will post review a reduced fee) . Always remain drama free that is my number one screening tool of a provider. I hate drama. Originally Posted by b2pop
taking care of business (TCB) is very important to some guys.
think about when you need to make an appt somewhere - how long do you wait before you call again or give up?? figure out the best way to communicate w/ the guys (email, text, pvt msgs, p411) and put that in your showcase as well.

"gives hobbier who will post review a reduced fee"
while some guys will take the discount/special, some may not post a review.
so, i suggest giving the discount on a subsequent visit.

be good, straightforward, confident, sexy, and deliteful to be with.
and do unto others as you would have them to do you.

good luck.
  • Rehke
  • 01-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Get a bad review. That always help gets their attention. It gives me so much press its unreal. My phone hasen't stopped ringing for 48 hours. Just remember any press is good press girl. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thanks for permanently ending any morbid curiosity I might ever have to see you. I really appreciate it when a provider just plain makes it easy not to see her.
Thanks for permanently ending any morbid curiosity I might ever have to see you. I really appreciate it when a provider just plain makes it easy not to see her. Originally Posted by Rehke
Your more than welcome
Wow!
A red teddy with breasts in my face works every time.