TIPPING

OK, was curious how many hobbyists tip, is it something expected? I always tip 15-25% at restraunts unless service is horrible, but those people only make like $2.35 an hour. I have always thought the price is the price...if the service is above par, the price is usually indictive of that, which is why I research reviews and narrow my search and is probably why I visited her to begin with. I just wonder if the providers ever think...I can't believe he didn't tip me?
Personally, I never EXPECT a tip. It is always VERY much appreciated, of course but I NEVER expect nor think badly of a gentleman who doesn't tip.

My neighbor once told me that she never tips at her nail salon because their rates are what their rates are. I always generously tip my nail tech because I'm sure they don't make much per hour either PLUS they do a very nice job!

I guess I tip generously in general because I just think it's the right thing to do. Of course, we here, make a bit more than the general employee in public jobs. If you tip me, I will love it and appreciate you very much. If you don't tip, I will STILL appreciate you very much!

This is MY thought...

--v
I always tip. At a restaurant it's 20%, if service was beyond incredible, I'll go 25-30%. To a provider, I generally give a tip. I have given as little as 15% and as high as 75% (75% was once and it was so far out of this world she deserved it).
You see it based on their rates, the ATM only gives out 20's.

It's why you see quite a bit of 165 185 225. The number shown will be lower so more appointments but they will get more tips since its an odd denomination.
I always tip at restaurants, valet, and nail shops, especially at restaurants, they literally earn below minimum wage. Outstanding service get more than the horrible services. I even tip the horrible, maybe they were having an off day, or seeing a tip will motivate them to leave their problems at the door and get out their funk. I don't know if the waiter/waitress has kids or not, but i assume they do and i make sure i tip.

I do not expect tips from hobbyist. I can go above and beyond, he left smiling, and he didnt tip. Oh well. When hobbyist show up for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th visit, that alone speaks to me. He had a great time and it was great enough for repeats visit. Suits me just fine
I don't consider that tipping, if you aren't prepared with the correct denominations before you go...I usually stop and buy a pack of gum, one to get change, two, so I will have fresh breath. I have left extra in those situations where I didn't have exact amount, but that is because I am not going to ask for change.
if the encounter/visit was great, my tip is a return visit.
there are some women i've been giving tips to for 4+ years.
my not returning does not mean that the encounter/visit was less than great.
there is just so much one man can do.
I usually don't tip anyone who sets their own rates.

The tip is the return business.

For some special ladies, I've given a gift of minimal value.
I never expect a tip and I'm actually always suprised when I receive one. I just had a couple tip me an extra $200 on my $600/hr couple rate....WOW!!!!! If you want to do something nice, but can't afford to tip, put my donation in a thoughtful card, or bring me a small token like chocolates. While leaving an extra $20 (or more) after the session is ALWAYS appreciated, a $4 card or other small gift shows that you're thoughtful and you appreciated our time together, without breaking the bank
No they don't expect it, but I always tip. Especially if she can squirt, I leave an even bigger tip. But then again, I also tip at restaurants too. But that's just me.
Tips are very nice, but not nessecary. I have gentlmen bring gift cards and thats sweet. I saw a gentlemen yesterday that brought me a gift card to buffalo wild wings because he read here that i like their food. So doing something like that to me is more caring and thoughful.
Tara, how about a case of Bud Light?
I never expect a tip at my regular rates , but if i am running a special , well its nice to see they left a little something xtra , as i do go above and beyond and 110% even for the specials i offer
Above and Beyond is a very accurate description.
I usually leave an amount divisible by $20.

My question is...do you leave it in with the original amount or do you add it later, leave it on the bed....

Not sure what would constitute paying for the act or rewarding a time well spent...never have figured out the logistics and never been real smooth anyway.