"Lay-Over" At The Airport?

Took a family vacation last month. We assembled at a distant city from many places, and I had a three hour period waiting at an airport by myself and otherwise unaccounted for by anyone.

Got to thinking while reading and sipping an adult beverage . . . a session at the terminal? How, Who, Where . . .what is possible in the secure area . . .what about the outer area (requires re-screening)? What is possible in a handicapped restroom or a "Family" changing room?

Not really B&G but defiantly a lower class quickie sort of thing (standing up?)

Maybe it was more than one adult beverage; three hours after all.
You can always rub one out under the bar ...
Not really B&G but defiantly a lower class quickie sort of thing (standing up?) Originally Posted by ICU 812
Wait, you lost me. Why defiant?
Airport (the hubs) hotels have always struck me as a good place for an incall.....
Airport (the hubs) hotels have always struck me as a good place for an incall..... Originally Posted by Zhivago52
I have set that up when i've had a few hour lay over. The provider booked a local hotel as an incall. There is nothing better for the body and the mind between flights.
Okay, I figured out what you meant from context -

Definite
a : free of all ambiguity, uncertainty, or obscurity <demanded a definite answer>
b : unquestionable, decided <the quarterback was a definite hero today>

Defiant

: full of or showing defiance : bold, impudent <defiant rebels> <a defiant refusal>
Im a frequent business traveler and the worst thing about traveling are flight delays. On each of my last three trips to dallas Ive had to endure incremental delays totaling 3-4 hrs each time. That is a lot of wasted hobbying time. Its tough to commit to an incall session when you really dont know how much time youll have. Good thing is, airports are always loaded with the best eye candy.
Okay, I figured out what you meant from context -

Definite
a : free of all ambiguity, uncertainty, or obscurity <demanded a definite answer>
b : unquestionable, decided <the quarterback was a definite hero today>

Defiant

: full of or showing defiance : bold, impudent <defiant rebels> <a defiant refusal> Originally Posted by Bobave
Thanks for the spell-check.

The first meaning is intended.

The Airport Hotel option is an obvious choice and I would opt for that when possible.

My original question looked at arranging a hookup while still in the terminal. Should mean exiting the secure area to meet the provider, and having the session in a "Family Restroom" or baby changing station.

Doesn't sound like that much fun as I e-read this. Time and location would be limiting.

Anybody ever done anything similar.
Or deviant... ;-)
Or deviant... ;-) Originally Posted by VegasJen
That is sort of a given . . .

OK—So, in-the-terminal action anyone?
Atlanta has those private sleep/office rooms you can rent. Only problem would be noise. Having been stuck there for 5hrs. A good time with a provider would be a welcomed break for the normal travel bs.
Atlanta: Spends good. This is news to me as I don't travel on business much. How does that work?

Anywhere else have a similar accommodation?