Why is Htown so slow this weekend, bored provider over here!

I traveled to Houston for nothing,
So many hobbyists missing out on my *******.
Just bored over here with my girlfriends.

Shame!

Staff edit, Spice- When you mention rates, services, availability, or directly attempt to solicit an appointment in a post it becomes considered an advertisement.
Back to school...college tuitions...end of summer...its always slow this time of year. You probably do better in Dallas.
Houston due to lots of lay offs is very slow. Most girls who are here are traveling elsewhere.
Trust me, it's a slow week/month/year for us too. The talent well has severely dried up and we miss the Thai pleasure palace.

Houston still has money, we're just not liking what we see thus far in 2015
ditto...I guess I am lucky...I have done well this summer {and in Houston I have alot of regulars who see me every visit I make}.....just keep chin up,it gets better!
Trust me, it's a slow week/month/year for us too. The talent well has severely dried up and we miss the Thai pleasure palace.

Houston still has money, we're just not liking what we see thus far in 2015 Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
West Texas Intermediate

Nothing like a 21 year old whore that thinks we owe her something...

Obama pays well I hear.... Just a little paperwork.
Maybe it's slow for you because you are either 9 months pregnant or you just had a baby and dudes aren't into it. Your ad doesn't mention any of this.
Word.

West Texas Intermediate

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Maybe it's slow for you because you are either 9 months pregnant or you just had a baby and dudes aren't into it. Your ad doesn't mention any of this. Originally Posted by Big Lou
Word. Can't blame the guys if it isn't their thing. It's not for me either, but when you were in town at 7mo I wanted a BnG just because you gave me the best one ever. But our schedules didn't match.

Don't knock it til you try it guys...
ahh the foolishness of Millennials, they want instant gratification with a sense of entitlement thrown in ...

grow up and realize you are owed NOTHING FROM ANYONE!!
Touring Houston is busier Mon-Thur, when the guys with families can actually get out.
Usually when sales are slow, prices get lowered to spark up interest. Just saying.
[QUOTE=SelenaAce;1057065659]I traveled to Houston for nothing,
So many hobbyists missing out on my *******.
Just bored over here with my girlfriends.

Shame!

150 for a bng! Shame on you.
Good replies guys.

Weekday specials = good business
Weekend GPS = not my thing

If it was easy, everyone would do it.