Short-notice options and geography

A bit of a rant, I suppose . . .

What I really miss about the Escape/Wildflower era was the depth and breadth of the short-notice options. A quick peek at the websites and you were on your way. Now, you've got to plan at least a day in advance unless you're an established client, and even that is no guarantee. And if you post something in the ISO forum, watch out for the stampeding herd! It is counter-intuitive, but the size of a girl is apparently inversely proportionate to the time it takes her to respond to an ISO. (I can just imagine the Cheeto-dust flying as her fat little orange fingertips dance across the keyboard, typing, "Pick me! I'm available!") If anyone has a short-notice system that (a) includes new talent (i.e., not ATF's and regulars) and (b) provides reasonable, uh, "desirability parameters" of the sort prized by the shallow male, I'd love to hear about it.

One thing that compounds this problem is the absence of accurate information regarding a provider's location. I realize there are some competing interests here and a provider cannot state her actual address in an ad, but holy fuck . . . neither the "Galleria" nor "Hobby" stretch out (in opposite directions) to the Sam Houston Tollway. And what the fuck is "Southwest"? Apparently the southwest quadrant of the entire State of Texas as measured from the intersection of Main and Congress (just like the original Houston Wards). Information that is just a bit more precise would be significantly more helpful, particularly when a client's time is limited.

I hope no one is offended (Ha! fat chance of that . . . pun intended), but I'm obviously pissed off on a rainy afternoon when I can't find any pussy inside the Loop (that's the 610 Loop, not the Grand Fucking Parkway!).
Awesome post dude. I can't help you but I do concur.
Amen! back home in SA it was so easy and solid talent all over. I miss the "SNATCH" thread too. Maybe we could get one for Houston?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=958878
Definitely need what SASpurs posted for Houston as a sticker.
The SA SNATCH Thread looks great. Here is how I would word it:

Short Notice Availability Thread - Check Here ("SNATCH")

Ladies and gents, please follow the rules of this new thread and RTM any violations. Advertising (of any kind) will not be tolerated.
  • No pictures, rates, services may be posted.
  • Bear in mind that your post is a link to your Showcase.
  • One post within a 12 hour period.
  • You must be ready and available within one hour of posting.
  • Signature Line content shall not be considered.
  • Format and layout of the post shall not be considered.

The information provided may not exceed the following items:
  • For the ladies:
    • Time available:
    • Preferred method of meeting (incall or outcall):
    • Location (nearest major intersection or neighborhood):
    • Screening requirements:
    • Preferred method of contact:
    • Contact information:
    • URL link to a page containing other information (2 max):
  • For the gentlemen:
    • Time available:
    • Preferred method of meeting (incall or outcall):
    • Location desired:
    • Length of appointment:
    • Preferred method of contact:
    • Contact information:
    • Preferred activities (general acronyms only; e.g., BNG, GFE):

I suggest creating a website and using that web address as a URL link if you wish to offer current specials or special activities.

One warning will be issued for the first violation. 1 point will be issued next. 5 points will be issued thereafter for failure to follow instructions.

The staff may make changes as time goes on and new announcements will be made at that time.
  • mr666
  • 08-25-2015, 03:00 PM
We tried that once. Didn't work out too well and it got shut down.
  • D.G.
  • 08-25-2015, 03:00 PM
That sounds like actual work for a hooker website . No one would be able to manage that .
On the location....we need to go back to Key Map codes.

On the short notice, try the new p411 available now feature.

On the cheeto dust, roll up a dollar bill and snort.
On the location....we need to go back to Key Map codes.

On the short notice, try the new p411 available now feature.

On the "CHEETO DUST", roll up a dollar bill and snort. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Hum ....No wonder my balls are orange after a session sometimes.....
On the short notice, try the new p411 available now feature. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
That died fast. I never see more than one on there. It was also BS because they would all post the "specials"symbol, but 95% of the time it was their regular rate. As if we wouldn't bother to check that out.
That died fast. I never see more than one on there. It was also BS because they would all post the "specials"symbol, but 95% of the time it was their regular rate. As if we wouldn't bother to check that out. Originally Posted by citizen44
whores
Wores.

http://gawker.com/woman-who-cant-spe...ore-1726352839 Originally Posted by cabletex7
She's 300 worthy. Plus, crazy pussy is always the best pussy
  • BDD
  • 08-25-2015, 10:54 PM
[QUOTE=Nanker Phelge;1057110690]
We tried that once. Didn't work out too well and it got shut down. Originally Posted by mr666
We didn't try it like this! This could work. I would increase the penalties for noncompliance though.

1 Warning
2 5 points
3 Ban for 2 weeks
4 Ban for 30 days
5 Add 30 days for each additional infraction

One example made and people would toe the line
Wakeup...is that you? Cheetos over cigs any day, ijs. Btw, here you are in ISO saying you are open to all body types:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1155087&highlight=

~